It's Too Hot (rewrite)

Hi,

So umm yeah, I have to rewrite my most popular piece of writing and I hope it is even just a bit as good as the original.

IT WON'T BE EXACTLY THE SAME, I'M MAKING A FEW EDITS TO THE STORY LINE THAT I WANTED TO MAKE AFTER WRITING THE ORIGINAL.

So yeah, enjoy guys!

Hand canons included:

Both Quentin and Dakota have hair(don't question it okay?).

They are both their minecraft skins as in Dakota's a frog and Quentin is a mudkip.

Dakota has cyan eyes because I like it like that. ;P

There are submissives(Dakota) and Dominants(Quentin). Submissives go into heat to attract mates by letting out a smell which only smells good to those who are compatible.

Both Quentin and Dakota have webbed fingers. Quentin has less webbed fingers as in the webbed amount is smaller.

Dakota has subtle curves and is quite short while Quentin is Quite tall and quite broad in the shoulders

Quentin is 26 and Dakota is 23.

Quentin has a couple of cute nicknames for Dakota including "Kota", "Kermie" and "Mittens". Dakota adores when Quentin uses them.

Dominants can knot their mates.

--------------------------------------------------

Quentin's P.O.V

I trudged along the pavement, hands in pockets and a half-frown on my face. Where the heck was Kermit? We agreed to meet at the coffee shop at 5, it's now 7 and all I have received was a text from him saying "nhswtaw". I realize he has webbed fingers and it's hard to type for him but that one doesn't even make sense. I got worried so now I'm heading towards his house by the river.

My mind can't help but to be concerned for the younger. What if a person was trying to kidnap him and that text was his call for help, or maybe he got trapped under a bookcase and he can't get out from under it? These ideas were almost silly but they made my feet move faster anyway.

You know... Just in case.

I soon saw his nicely sized house and I slowed my pace again, relaxing a little when I didn't see any signs of disturbance. Kota's home was simple, quartz for walls and oak wood for the roof. It looked quite modern with the conservatory I thought idly as my fingers fished for the spare keys Dakota gave me in case I wanted to visit or he forgot his own. When I finally had the metal in my hands, I inserted it and turned.

When I heard the click I opened the door and pulled the keys out from the lock. I closed the door behind myself and took a deep inhale to calm myself.

The keys hit the floor.

I felt my body blast into an inferno of arousal and I staggered back, leaning against the door. My nostrils flared as I greedily drank up the delicious smell that was wafting through the air. I began to lose focus and my member begged to be released. With a shuddering breath I pushed myself up and staggered up the stairs. I could smell it getting stronger. Oh God I wanted it.

My teeth dug into my bottom lip drawing small pinpricks of blood as I heard moaning. Submissive moaning. I had to place a hand on the wall just to keep on my feet but I kept dragging myself forwards. I turned towards the door. The source. Just behind the door was the origin of that addictive smell. It was pushed to but not completely closed.