A new job

"Ichika! Wake up!" a voice yelled and a dark-haired woman woke up with a big yawn. "I am coming Aki," she yelled back and took a nice looking dress before heading to the bathroom. After being in the bath for a few minutes, the woman got out and wrapped a towel around her slender yet strong body. Ichika took a hairdryer and start to dry her short hair, after plugging it into a energy source. After ten minutes she was downstairs, seeing her twin sister in the kitchen making their breakfast and decided to help her. "Oí, that cheese belongs in the eggs you idiot," the blond-haired girl said while hitting her sister playfully with the spatula and they started laughing together. After having some fun in the kitchen, they sat eating their meal when Ichika's phone went off. She opens it and saw she got the job she wanted. "I got the job for the mode magazine!" she cheered happily and danced a little bit, making Akiko laughing. After a good breakfast, Ichika left her home on her scooter, not knowing that she's been followed by an unknown small build man in a car the entire ride. "Welcome to Georgia's fashion magazine Ichika," said a brown-haired young man with bright green eyes, named Eren Jeager, and gave his coworker a short guide through the building.

"Let's work," the girl said to herself when she sat at her new office and took a sip from her iced green tea. "You're new here, aren't you?" asked a long young man with light brown hair and a clear undercut. "Yes, I just started working here. My name's Ichika Smith," she said and the young man introduced himself as Jean Kirstein, Eren's boyfriend. They got involved in a happily chat and after having a good conversation, Jean left Ichika's office and the girl went back to work. After a long day of work, Ichika returns back home. She got company by her hyperactive coworker Sascha and Ichika brought her back home, before heading back to her own home. "Here's your dinner," said Akiko, when she saw her sister entering the kitchen. Ichika gave her a thankful smile and start eating. "You have a dancing class soon right?" Ichika asked and Akiko nodded. "I already packed my back. I'm glad you can bring me and pick me up," the girl said and got a loving kiss on her forehead. "That's why we're sisters," Ichika said smiling and finished her meal. Ichika brought her sister to the gym on her scooter and decided to sport while Akiko was dancing.

"Hey, Ichi!" yelled a known voice and Ichika jumped on the sides of the home run, to see who's calling her. It was Eren with their boss Mike. They wear both sleeveless tank tops, giving her a clear view of their slightly muscled torso and arms. "Hey Eren," she said while pausing her program and jumped off the machine to greet the men better. "Training your ass off, I see," Eren joked and dodged a playfully hit of her. "My sister got a dance class and I got bored," the woman explained her presence at the gym. After a talk, the three friends decide to sport together, until Akiko was done with her class. "Hey Ichi, who are those handsome men?" the blond girl asked when she saw her sister wrapping the training up with the two men. "My coworker Eren Jeager and boss Mike Pence," the woman introduced them to her sister. After a good talk, the two sisters waved goodbye and walked outside to go back home. After a short ride, the sisters came back home and went straight to bed.

The next morning Ichika left home early for her job and picked Sascha up while being on her way. "Morning Sascha and hello Ichika," greeted a happy bald Connie and hugged the two women. "Hey Connie, good to see you," Ichika said giggly and hugged him back. "Let's get started," Sascha said while hopping to her desk and raised an eyebrow seeing that Ichika walked first towards a coffee machine. "I need some caffeine," she giggled, before pushing some buttons. After receiving her cup of hot chocolate coffee, Ichika took place at her desk and start working on her first article in the fashion magazine. "Aren't you taking a break?" asked Connie worried, when almost everyone left their offices for a lunch break and Ichika nodded quickly. "Almost done with this article," she answered and emailed her work to Mike, before leaving her office. The two friends walked together to the canteen, to find out it was already filled with people and they went pick some food. "Here's your meal my love," the canteen lady said with a bright smile and Ichika thanked her. "O would you come after lunch back here? I need someone to bring Mike his lunch," she asked and the girl nodded. "Don't worry, I will come here for his lunch," Ichika said smiling and the lady sighed with relief.

"Conny, Ichika! We're here!" yelled a known voice and they saw Eren waving, he was sitting with the rest of the group at a table with 2 free spots. "Careful," said Sascha, while helping her friends. After the lunch break which was filled with joy and laughter, Ichika went to the canteen lady to pick up Mike's lunch and rejoined the company of her friends. "Mike's lunch?" Eren asked and the young lady nodded, as they entered the elevator. "His office is on the end of the hallway," Jean said, as soon as they've arrived at their level and pointed towards a small office with glass walls at the end of the hall where the group worked. "Thanks, buddy," Ichika said and gave him a motherly kiss on his cheek. She walked to the office, seeing her boss was talking with a blond man dressed in a suit. "Excuse me for disturbing your conversation. I am here to give Mike his lunch," the young lady said gently, after knocking softly on the door and gave her boss his lunch. The other man followed her movements closely and stopped her before leaving the office.

"I own a model company, I wonder if you would come and try some modelling there," the man said, giving her a business card with his name and other important details on it. "I would love to try. I've a twin sister and maybe she wants to enjoy as well. But I'll think about it and send you a email," Ichika replied smiling, being flattered and bowed before leaving the two men behind her. "Why are you so red?" Sascha asked worried about her friend who came sitting next to her. "This gentleman said I look good to try modelling work and guess who he was?!" she replied squeezing of happiness. "No way! You're telling me it's the legendary Erwin Smith himself?!" the other woman squeezed, as she got the card from Ichika. "You should go there, with Akiko!" Sascha yelled while shaking her friend with happiness and Ichika assured her laughing that she'll do that. The woman decides to send a email before leaving work and told Akari as soon as she arrived home the news.