Welcome!

This is the story of how I met team crafting in a science fiction way this includes - AriannaPlaysMC- endergirl.pl- Lauren.m10-Caity belle and supercraft. ENJOY! I wake up to hear a loud bang of my door closing, I quickly get out of my bed and pulled my hair from its messy purple braid as it always was and making it into a purple ponytail, they work Better for fighting. I walk out to see different colors on my floor heading towards the closet. I open the closet getting my fists ready. When I open the door a hybrid of some sort screams happen. I must of accidently punched something. She had black hair and almost like a bunny suit on. About a minute later one of the girls jump up and throws some sort of blue ball. A portal I thought I just grabbed it before it hit my wall and possibly that could've been the end of me. she try's to punch me but I dodge, I got a good glimpse at her before BAM she got me. She had blue and purple hair almost Galaxy like. I wake up to see bright lights, I get up and see im in some sort of space ship. The girls who tried to kill me welcome me. They then say "I'm Lauren,it's nice to finally meet you." "What do you mean?" I reply "Well your a member and there's been legends of us finding you so we did." She replied. I had no idea what she was saying. I was in a group? I think to my self. Then the girl with the bunny suit says something to Lauren from far away. "Should we?" She says"I think so." Lauren replys. The bunny girl then walks over and says, "nice to see you again friend." She then put this helmet on my head. All the memories come back, but it hurt so bad. I wake up too...

CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 2!! HAHA CLIFF HANGER!