You don't need to lie anymore.

¿Don't you think that we're always going in circles? ¿Why does every single time that something good happens to us, either we ruin it in the first try, or, we just make it last enough until we have another existential crisis? ¿Don't you think that exercising and eating healthy food daily, or, filling yourself up with fast food, drugs and alcohol doesn't matter at all? In the end, you always end up regretting choosing any of those two lifestyles. I mean, you'll soon realize that wether you choose to live a good or a bad life, you're just either a shortening or extending your biological clock. Let's say that you're a chain smoker, that you buy every single iPhone that Apple releases every year, that you always manage to cop pieces from Supreme, Louis Vuitton, Gucci or Off-White latest collections, that you possess a hot body and an irresistible face, or that you're smart and skillfull in a lot of stuff. Let's say that every morning you wake up, an idea that could change the world forever is floating in your head, waiting to be executed. Let's say that you practice a lot of sports and your overall health is perfect. Let's say that you're a fucking billionaire, a visionary, someone that has a beautiful family or someone that is just deeply in love. Let's say that every morning you wake up, you feel that your life is meaningless, and every day is just a compilation of 1440 minutes of pain and uncertainty. Let's say that every morning you wake up, you feel that you have to deal with a repetitive cicle of actions and reactions that only end when you're dead. Let's say yes, let's say no. Let's say that anything has ever made sense and every day that passess we're just more and more into this sad, lonely, depressing and selfish reality. This reality where, believe it or not, nothing really matters. That reality where, if you think a little, you'll realize that the vast majority of situations that we have experienced or made us feel something, were just the outcome of the perception that we have of them, or also, the interpretation that we have attributed to them. Either for getting some pleasure out of it, or just a personal benefit. Let's say that life is simple but we're always making it so fucking difficult... Let's say... Let's say... Let's say nothing else. Don't think about anything at all. Let's just... smile, while we see how life happens. Wait no. I have a better idea. Let's see how life happens, while we smile at it.