Bite of 83

Chris' POV:
I couldn't get any sleep last night. It was so scary to see those monsters in my room and in the hallway. I just wish this would be over soon. "Hey Chris wake up!" I heard a voice call out to me. My older sister Elizabeth was standing in front of me with a silly look on her face. "Geez the party is so boring even the birthday boy is falling asleep?" Elizabeth always liked teasing me about being so tired. I sighed and simply told her "No, I just didn't get any sleep last night again" Elizabeth looked at me with a surprised look on her face. "Really? Oh my gosh I'm sorry I didn't know!" She said apologizing. I smiled weakly and nodded, she was always so nice to me when she wasn't teasing me. But my brother Michael is always so mean to me, he's like a bully.
"Hey Chris, do you mind telling me what happened that made you not get any sleep last night?" She asked me in a sweet manner I couldn't say no. I breathed in and started telling her about the monsters like Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy. She looked at me with a silly look on her face again, "wait like the ones from the TV show Fredbear and Friends?" She asked me. I nodded, she only got more confused and sad. "Well if it makes you feel better, you want to get one of those plushtraps? They're like 1,050 tickets." I looked at her seeing that she was serious "Yeah... I don't have that one yet..."

William's POV:
I sat up in my chair in the back room looking at my son Chris. Sometimes I wonder if he will ever stop being afraid, its not fair for him to be tormented like that from Michael. I simply sighed and continued with my work. "Hey Will? Do you think today will be a good day, I don't know why, but I have a bad feeling about today." Henry said behind me, his orange hair shining in the window. I chuckled and turned around, " Oh Henry, you and your worries. Relax its a birthday party why don't we just have a good time?" I said cracking a smile on my face. "Yeah I shouldn't worry... By the way correct me if I'm wrong but this is your youngest kid's birthday right?" Henry asked me with a small smile on his face.
"Yeah, Christopher Joseph Afton. He's turning 9 today. Its supposed to be his lucky day, because Laura is getting him a new plush doll." I said cheerful. Henry looked in shock "really? She's getting him a new doll? What's it look like?" Henry was so curious it was funny.
"Its supposed to be like the security puppet we installed for Charlie..." I said with a "down" look on my face still hiding the truth of what happened to his two children, Samuel and Charlotte. Henry stopped and looked at the ground remembering what he saw. He came to my house with tears in his eyes, I felt bad for him even though it felt so good to do so. "Hey Henry, its not your fault she died, we'll find the killer and bring him to justice okay?" I told him lying about catching the killer.
"... Yeah you're right Will we'll get him soon enough. Now let's go have a good time." Henry smiled sadly.

Chris' POV:
It was just me and Elizabeth, all the other kids we're either playing the arcade games or watching the show. We were the only ones really enjoying the pizza and other foods. "You know Chris? Its nice spending time with you... I don't know why but... Whenever I'm with you its so calm." Elizabeth told me. I didn't know if she was telling the truth or not, but I'm glad to be here with her too. "Hey little man!" I froze recognizing that voice... Michael.
"Oh hi Michael..." He was such a bully to me always wearing that Foxy mask and scaring me, but now it was worse because all of his friends were here.
"Why are you here Michael? I thought you were gonna stay at home today." I said confused. Michael laughed at me like if I said a funny joke.
"Nah I just wanted to catch you by surprise and get you your b-day punches" Michael said in a menacing voice.
"S-stop it Michael... I'll tell mom-"
"If you want to keep that stupid bear you won't tell mom shit!!" He cut me off before I finished my sentence.
Elizabeth stepped in. "You guys are such bullies, step off its Chris' birthday-"
"Can it you little bitch!!" One of Michael's friends said cutting her off, he had the Bonnie mask... It was scary that Bonnie didn't have any eyebrows.
"Wow, your brother is kind of a baby huh?" Said the one in the Freddy mask
"Yeah, its hilarious!" Michael said laughing
"Hey here's an idea, why don't we give the kid a little lift?" Said the girl in the Chica mask.
"Hey great idea Hannah!! You heard the little man let's get him up close and personal!!" Michael said picking me up
"No I don't want to go!!!" I begged.
"You heard the little, man he wants to get close and personal!" Michael yelled laughing.

William's POV:
I walked out with Henry about to switch the springlock suits from animatronic mode to costume mode so we could sing Chris happy birthday, that's when Elizabeth ran to me with horror on her face.
"Huh? Elizabeth what's wrong?" I asked calmly.
"C-C-CHRIS!! M-MICHAEL!! THE ANIMATRONICS" She was sputtering. I looked up to see Michael and his friends taking Chris to Fredbear. I started to run to the kids.
"H-hey Michael stop" I yelled charging.

Chris' POV:
"Hey you guys, I think I heard the little man say he wants to give Fredbear a big kiss! On 3! 1...2...3!!!" He yelled laughing as he shoved me into Fredbear's mouth.
"No please Michael I'm scared!" I yelled shaking arms trying to get out... Then it went dark... and quiet...

William's POV:
I stopped... Blood streamed down the animatronic 's head as my youngest son's body went limp... "Ch-christopher?" I quietly said, my soul was torn apart to tiny pieces. Christopher died...

Michael's POV:

I looked at the kid's body... My body froze seeing all the blood... My face was in pure shock, but my mouth was smiling... I was... Happy... He was finally gone. But if anybody saw that I would be killed. I had to play the role as shocked and scared of what happened...
"Chris?! CHRIS STOP PLAYING AROUND!!! SHIT WAKE UP, CRY FOR HELP DO SOMETHING!!!" I yelled pretending to be shocked.

Elizabeth's POV:
"C-Chris?" My body shook. His lifeless body was hanging there. It was horrifying. It was terrible... It was Mike's fault. People screamed and started running out of the building. But I just stood there. I started walking to the show stage to get a closer look. Dad started doing the same... Fredbear's mouth opened and Chris' body fell to the ground with a chunk of his head still inside the robot. I saw dad's partner go to their office and call 911. When I got to the show stage, I didn't even have the thought of looking at Michael or his friends, who already ran. I felt tears run down my eyes continuously. My legs became weak and I fell to my knees crying.

William's POV:
My daughter cried, my oldest son shocked, but I... I felt something else. Seeing my son's lifeless body... It horrified me... I picked up Chris and turned off Fredbear so I could get the other piece of his head out of the endoskeleton. I then put it back then left.