Forever You'll Be Alone

He was never one to show his emotions to others and when he did there was definitely no one around. But now...

He was more broken than anyone had ever been or even witnessed before, to be rejected by both of the ones he loved shattered his non-existent heart. And for someone so young but not so naive. He should have known that this would be the outcome of such a hideous affair.

The young musician, who had been excellent company and an even better friend. seemed even more shattered than the other two. The Sitarist had trouble understanding at first but once he did, chaos broke free.

The 'Silent Hero' as he was nicknamed, had been his friend since they were mere apprentices, looked disgusted.. Where the Sitarist didn't understand, the brunette did, and once he explained, the Hero fell silent, living up to his nickname.

No one was on the Schemer's side. He had turned into an outcast, an unwanted, untrustworthy fool. Even Marluxia and Vexen were against him. With the Scientist and the Assassin fighting almost constantly he thought he might have been able to go to them for help, but oh how wrong he was.

"I'm sorry." Was his only word as he turned to leave. The Schemer didn't notice the two people who slowly followed him out. He didn't hear the words the two whispered just before he was out of earshot.

"Don't leave, Zexion..."