friends , love & other important things

i have never tried to write a book before , im just seeing what people think of my idea and ive only come up with it tonight so im half asleep so if it doesnt make sense , sorry :)

hope you enjoy the beginning of my story x

As i open my sleepy eyes I slowly search for my phone only to find it at the other end of the bed i always end up doing a 360 in the night. As i pick up my phone im hoping i have more time to sleep in but it's already 11:30 so i decided to drag myself out of my soft cosy bed i opened my curtains and pulled the blinds open and like a shock the sun came beaming through it woke me up instantly and i was ready to start the day .

A few hours later the vibration of my phone went off and i looked at my screen to see 'hollster baby!' , " Sarah what are you doing im so bored sat in the house should we go get all the girls and go for a walk ?" Hollie aka holster which has been her nickname off me  since forever she is my best mate and has been for 14 years i don't know what i would do without her she always knows what to do on a boring day . As i pounce up the stairs i start to think what i can wear on such a hot day , the choice could only be a skirt or some shorts ! i need to keep cool . As i search through my never ending wardrobe i finally find a nice pair of denim shorts not too short so there shouting out ' IM EASY' just nice comfortable denim shorts that are good enough to go on a walk in with my favourite girls. Now to find a nice casual top , its not like i don't have a wardrobe full of choices but in the corner of my eye i see my favourite white top , which has lace at the back followed with an open cut which falls down on the sides , it falls so right against my figure. I pull on my socks and step into my tramp boots , i am known well for the way i dress i like it its unique i mean why not be something different and be  yourself ? everyone else is taken.

After all my makeup is applied and my clothes and boots are on im ready to have a catch up with my girlies, just as im about to go out of the door " Sarahhhh where are you going" ? "out with Hollie be back later mum". " have you got your pho" before she could even finish off that question i knew everything she was going to ask and say ' have you got your phone, have you got your key ?'  ' be safe' 'stay together'  "yes mum yes yes i have everything we will all stay together as usual be back later love you". As i leave the house i get my phone out of my shorts pocket and off goes my phone its Hollie asking where i am " just left the house meet you in 15 minutes".  " okay see you and the girls in 15 love you bye"

As i see  Hollie in the distance with Jen Georgia Kimberly Katie and Ashley i cant help myself and i run toward them shouting "ARRRRRRR IVE MISSED YOU GUYS!" and as im running to them they're running back and we all rugby tackle each other on the freshly cut bright green grass i am so happy to see them all. We all sit in a circle and start to pick the grass its just too tempting then Jen says with excitement in her voice " girls its been a week since we have all been together what is going on!? Catch up needed asap". So of course Ashley the one who has more than 3 boys on the go has the most gossip i mean who wouldn't when you have 3 gorgeous boys chasing you ? she goes into details about how they have been spoiling her all summer and how she is falling for James more than dean but Dean is more better looking than Liam, god this girl doesn't know when to call it quits .

She says with a smirk on her face " i want to be with Liam i mean hes so caring , funny, so cute ! and most of all he pays more attention to me than his mates" i think to myself how did i end up becoming mates with such a player ! but as they say don't hate the player hate the game . I think its safe to say we all have that one friend who likes ... how can i put it , more than one boys company . she is one of the best mates you could ask for she always knows the right thing to say when your in a bad situation with someone and could turn the most awkward conversation into something hilarious .