Studying with Idols?! Chapter One

I'm Elizabeth Kim and I was born in Los Angeles, California in U.S  but moved when I was very young to Washington D.C, that sounds familiar doesn't it? Well, that's because my brother is none other than U-Kiss' Eli. He moved to Seoul, South Korea a while ago to become an Idol and I always wanted to become one too, so I enrolled in a Performance School where probably only Idols go, but thanks to my influences I got in and I'm quite excited to move to Seoul....The only problem here is that...Well...I'm living with my brother.

< At Seoul's Airport >

"I'm so killing him...I told him to be punctual, but he just couldn't..." I said with a kind of annoyed tone. Then suddenly I saw a male familiar figure and he opened his arms wide to receive a hug, but I just didn't feel like hugging him so I didn't.

"Elizabeeth! Why won't you hug your oppa?"

I kind of ignored what Eli said and handled him my bags.

"Kim Elizabeth, you can't be mad at me because I came late! We had a photo shoot"

"Is a photoshoot more important than your younger sister?"

"Yeah!...I mean, NO!"

I rolled my eyes and started walking out of the airport where a van was waiting for us. Eli kept shouting my name but I just ignored him, sometimes he could be very annoying.

I opened the van's door and there were some faces I could recognize.

"Elizabeth noona!"

"Hey Elizabeth!"

There were Dongho and Kevin from my brother's group, I have seen both of them a couple of times before, via Web cam and they seemed very nice to me...Nicer than my own brother sometimes.

"Hey Dongho! Hi oppa"

"How was your trip all the way from Los Angeles?"

"Tiring...."

"Ready for your first school day?"

Since I had just arrived I had completely forgotten about it, it was still 8:00 a.m and today my classes started at 9:00.

"I guess so..."

"What is it noona?...Wait, where's hyung?"

The door opened and Eli came in with my luggage.

"There, we can go, or you'll be late for class"

"Don't you have class too?"

"Well my classes start after noon, so I don't have to worry"

"Ours too" Kevin and Dongho said at unison.

"Oh well..."

< At Seoul's Arts School for Idols >

"I don't want to....They'll look at me strangely...Because I'm no idol"

"Just say that I'm your brother and It'll be okay"

Eli gave me a slight kiss on the forehead and I went down the car.

"See you later!" Kevin shouted in English and I smiled to him and waved goodbye.

**Later...**

I went to the ofice my brother told me to go and a lovely old lady gave me my printed scheudle.

"Thank you"

The lady nodded and smiled to me and thanks that I am very clumsy and distracted when I walk I bumped into someone when I was going out of the office.

"Ouch!"

All my stuff and this person's stuff fell to the ground and I was so embarrassed that I didn't even looked at this person and I just focused on picking my stuff out of the ground.