Alone for a price

Have you ever been so alone that you forget all that you are and all that you will become all the battles of the perfect enemy just to strike them down without a moment's notice? In a battle, you feel like you have someone that can make you whole and give you what you want and give you that taste, The taste of defeat and grant you that sweet release of death the sweet embrace of the reaper. Tightly gripping you into eternal slumber but alas that sweet comfort will never be yours never in a million years and you yell up in the sky why?! why won't you let me die in peace I'm tired of the pain I'm tired of taking lives that don't deserve it I'm tired of the struggle.  I'm sick and tired of all of the people in my life leaving because of bullshit I'm tired of being the butt of every joke I'm tired of waiting on her when I know damn well that she will never show her face to me again I hate how she can put my face on the wall say all these things like shes over me?!? like she made me who I am a bitch I made you I'm tired of people acting like I meant nothing when I was everything to you!! I surround myself with death because it's like this is the only force that really understands me like a woman you have a deep connection with! I have little love for this world's blind, corrupt ways that's too drunk off its own visses to see the bigger picture like what in the Hell is this?! Over and over again a cycle that will never end all over the world we have never-ending cycles mines just so happens to end people's lives day in and day out. But one day the one that says they over and forgot my existence will one day realize that it's not worth shutting me out I hate that, and I pray that I can learn to be better and learn to love for everyone's sake before the demons take hold and use my hate against me I pray that I can be better and not a killer. Hopefully, I can be better.