Prolouge

Dishes clattered loudly around the cute little diner, steaming coffee just being made as boisterous laughing could be heard. People were enjoying themselves, though the place was a bit run down it had always attracted a good crowd for the food.
             "Good morning ma'am my name is lilac I'll be your server today", Lilac smiled politely at the women, she seemed to be tired with crinkles around her eyes. "And good morning to you two!" Lilac giggled at the little girl and boy that sat quietly in the booth across. The girl let a small smile come to her face but the boy just starred, not at all fazing lilac. "Would you like to start off with some drinks?" Lilac smiled, tugging out a notepad and a pen as the 3 glanced at each other. "I-I want lemonade." The girl seemed to be around 5, a cute little lisp causing lilacs smile to get bigger. "Water for me and the boy," the women said kindly as lilac wrote it down before telling them she'd be back with the drinks. It was that day that she's realized they found her. She had served so many people, so many faces and yet she didn't realize that their eyes were the only ones completely concentrated on her, never once did they let her leave their vision for a second. What had it been? Her dress? One that she'd tried to complain about, only getting a scowl from the manager, Joseph. It was short, light blue and sometimes she could feel the hard stares of guys eyes on her. Was it her polite smile, was she too polite? She could never figure it out.