The Beginning of the troubles

well in fifth grade I wasn't the most popular kid people had changed they had their own little groups and I was kind of just an outcast I kept my grades up, in fact I read the whole series of twilight and yeah I was kind of twilight freak are you picked on for that but that was just the beginning I don't really care but then it got worse that I was getting picked on for my weight my looks or my personality even when I chose to wear. there was this one girl I don't know what it ever did to her her but she didn't like me of course she was a prep and me in the preps don't get along at all. at first she just started up calling me stupid but then should start hitting me and using my weaknesses against me she had known me for eight years she know what I had been through but she did not know the pain she was causing me I can remember feeling unwanted unneeded I felt like a waste of space. I just became depressed I stop talking and I talk a lot so that was unusual for me socializing stop being me but that was it it really got bad in six grade when I found out that causing myself Pain would "help". of course in fifth grade I was still a kid I still want to do for around and joke around and not be classified to mature do stuff but everything changed in a very quick time....