Remembering the past

Brenda worked with some of the  little kids.  The first baby was born a year after they got to the safe haven.  she was named Ressa. After one of the meany people they had lost over the years.  She had long bright blue hair it was brighter then the blue sky above them. Her eyes were a nice dark green.  she always had her hair covering one side of her face. 

Brenda smiled happily as Ressa helped a poor animal. Brenda and Ressa were really close. Thomas however, was not close with her. even though he was her father. he tried to like her, but something inside him wouldn't let him.  '' Brenny?'' ressa asked with a somewhat sad tone in her voice.'' why doesn't Tommy love me?'' Brenda sighed picking her up'' sweetie, he does love you''  she said as she pushed the hair out of ressa's face. res looked at her'' n..no he doesn't'' she mumbled as tears came to her eyes. Brenda looked over her shoulder.

Thomas was at the name rock starring at one name Newt. He sighed as he bit his lip '' Please Tommy, please'' He heard newt's voice in his head as he looked down at his hands.  curled up in his fist was a black necklace.  on the necklace, was a small bead like thing with a slit on one side.  the slit looked big enough to hold a piece of paper. Thomas looked up at the sky and closed his eyes. tears started streaming down his cheeks. it felt like cold rain on his face, his breathing got heavy as the memories came back to him. He remembered Alby, he remembered coming up in the box, and he remembered newt. 

Everything about him, from his short messy sand colored hair to his sweet and soothing voice. The memories kept coming back, as he got to his very last memory of him.  the last one was the hardest to remember. Thomas didn't want to remember it. " KILL ME!'' 

Newt cried as black goo came out his mouth. He was barely able to control himself. Thomas tried to fight back the memory, but he couldn't. he couldn't forget what had happened to newt. what he had done to him.  It was in that moment,that thomas wished he never left WICKED. All of this had happened, because he betrayed them. If he hadn't he wouldn't be in this mess. He wouldn't have met newt. Chuck never would have died. Thomas let out a cry of pure pain, as he fell to his knees.