1

"Good morning Goddess *heart emoji*"

There was a cute bunny drawn on the paper.

Irene smiled and folded the piece of paper in her hands. She didn't  know who stuck it inside her locker but it sure did bring a smile on her face.

Just one week into college and she was already receiving so many proposals and love confessions but this secret admirer was her favourite.

........

.........

....

She was bored listening to the teacher explain upcoming project. She fished out her phone and texted her friends on group chat.

Rene: Guys this class is so boring. How's your classes going on?

Jennie:I'm quite enjoying Calculus.

Yeri: If you're enjoying then why are you on the phone? Huh Jen..

Joy: I'm in the music room..

Rene: Didn't you have history now, Joy? Did you bunk?!!

Joy: :D :D

"So you will get to choose your own partner for this class project, this will be a good opportunity to make friends"

"So good luck, the class is dismissed".

Soon enough few guys and girls flocked around Irene, asking her to be their partner. This honestly frightened the girl.

She felt a hand wrap around her wrist.

"She already chose me" Irene just stared at the girl who in return gave her a warm smile. The girl was taller than her and had her hair tied in a bun, round glasses and loose clothes.

After being pulled aside the taller girl looked at Irene.

"You can choose another partner if you want.. I just saw you looked uncomfortable with all those people so I-uh had to get you out of there"

"Thanks- and I would love to be your partner.." Irene smiled.

"Okay um cool. I-I'm Seulgi" The taller girl smiled so wide her eyes disappeared.

"Irene" They shook hands.

"Uh so - project.. Um when do we start? You can choose the timings. I'm fine with it" Seulgi wanted to smack herself for being so nervous.

"Let's meet in the library? After you finish all your classes.."

"Cool- here's my number" Seulgi mentally praised herself for being so brave.

"Okay good. See ya" Irene smiled and walked away.

Seulgi grinned like an idiot. She just had a conversation with her crush.

..

..