darkness

My name is Ellen Solomon I am know in grade 10 I had many friends but at the moment  I had 5 friends at school but know I have non

My name is Ellen Solomon I am know in grade 10 I had many friends but at the moment  I had 5 friends at school but know I have non .

            The year was 2019 I was in grade 9 and as I said we were 5 best friends our school is vary wide and wild there are place's that are strictly not allowed to get in and no body knows what's in there but one day I had a dream when there is some thing in there and I felt that it was calling me but I woke up in the morning I started to think about it at school and I told every thing to my friends and we went there it was dark we thought that it would be good to just separate and look for something new and we started looking and after 5 seconds I heard a shout i was very tired and it looks like somebody was coming I was very afraid and when I looked closer closer and closer It was my friend and I told her that She scared me but she shouted and said stay away from me I was surprised and I asked her way starting that day every thing changed i my self also changed because I was the darkness who killed four of my friends but I new that there was some thing I should finish before getting out of this cemetery and I killed my friend and know I am out there out there to kill every one who makes me there friend and know I am going to come for you !

Written by Ruth  Solomon