~♡~

⬆︎Yuta
⬇︎WinWin

0-100 real quick👀, teasing, handjobs, blowjob, edging, anal fingering, frottage, prostate milking, anal gaping, creampie, rimming, felching, basically winwin teases yuta and the fucker decides to get payback and oversensitive sichengie can't get enough 😌, yuwin said 'fuck the neighbours, we fucking tonite', I JUST MISS YUWIN O K A Y -

pretty. that's the first thought that struck yuta as he saw winwin walk out of their shared bathroom with a small towel wrapped around his lithe waist. water droplets strayed down sicheng's prominent collarbone and yuta's eyes stayed stuck to the chinese male's lean figure. sicheng knew he had yuta staring at him. it's what he wanted. he loved yuta's eyes scanning him. and he loved how yuta bit his lip as he moved towards their closet to grab a pair of shorts to wear them.

"sichengie~ you're so pretty~" yuta teased. the blonde let the towel drop to his feet as he exposed his back to yuta, and started putting on the black shorts that just ended below his sweet bum. "really now~?" sicheng grinned and replied, then took hold of a hoodie, that obviously belonged to yuta and put it on and zipped it up, now walking towards the said japanese boy who was sitting against their bed's headboard. "you know it," yuta spoke, as the chinese took a seat on the older's lap, straddling him. yuta leaned towards sicheng to take his lips in a kiss, molding both their lips together. winwin went along, letting yuta take control and gently bite his lower lip as he released a quiet moan. sicheng pulled away after a while to catch his breath, and snuggled his head in the crook of the japanese male's neck, subtly leaving kisses on the skin. "i love you, you know that?" yuta's voice spoke up. sicheng brought his head up with a wide smile, "of course i do you dummy, i love you too."

their smiles mirrored each other, and yuta was about to kiss sicheng again, until the blonde brought his hand up between his face and yuta's lips, making the japanese confused. yuta made a cute 'hmph' noise as sicheng giggled, "enough for now you big baby, i'm kind of hungry, and the cake i baked yesterday is still in the fridge, you havent tried it yet have you?" sicheng said with a teasing grin as he got off yuta and headed for their bedroom door and walked out. "dong sicheng, you big tease!" yuta yelled following the younger into their apartment's kitchen, and got a loud giggle as reply from the said boy. yuta found winwin leaning down while looking for the cake inside the fridge and found quite an enticing sight, those damned short black shorts rid up sicheng's plump ass making it seem extra round. he couldn't help but stare at his boyfriend's cute behind, it was too hard to not notice it. sicheng stood upright after a few seconds with the plate of cake in his hand and walked towards the kitchen counter to place it. sicheng knew his boyfriend was staring at him, more-so at his shorts. he did it for a reason. this is what he wanted, to tease his boyfriend until he gets just what he wants, a good fucking.

"c'mon hyung, you want some too right?" sicheng said as he turned to yuta, whose eyes were still trailing that cute bum of his. the japanese male regained his composure and walked towards the other and wrapped one hand around sicheng's waist and the other reached for a slice of cake that the chinese had cut up earlier. he took a bite out of the slice and moaned at just how good it tasted. "it's really good~" "i'm glad you like it, finish that up there's some cookies i made too." yuta finished the slice and smiled at the younger, his baked goods always turned out really good, "the frosting is so good," "yeah? i like it too~" sicheng took hold of the hand that yuta held the cake with and took his fingers in his mouth, sensually licking the frosting off them one by one, all the while making eye contact with yuta. the older only stared back with half-lidded eyes, his pupils only focusing on sicheng's pretty lips wrapped around his fingers. sicheng removed his lips with a light 'pop' sound and left yuta on the spot, clearly dumbfounded at what just happened, and walked towards the cupboards to look for the jar of cookies. fucking tease, yuta thought as he smirked at sicheng leaning up to retrieve the glass jar, only to expose his ass once again and yuta's had just about enough at this point.