Under the Mistletoe

Shadow's P.O.V.

I was ready. I was finally going to tell Amy how I feel about her. I looked int the mirror. I didn't dress up or anything special. I had to be me. I'm hoping on catching her under the mistletoe tonight at her party. It's seven 'oclock and the party starts at eight. I decided to 'pop' up early. I took out a red chaos emerald and say, "Chaos control!!!!" and appeared in Amy's house. I saw Amy jump and I smiled. "Hello Rose." I say. "Hello Shadow. You're early." Amy states. I shrug. "Eh. I didn't have anything better to do." I tell her. She giggles. "Well, since you're here, will you help me get ready?" Amy asks. I nod. She grins ear to ear. "Great! Here, put these up." she says handing me mistletoe. I blush. I take them and hang them on every doorframe. I walk back and it's 7:10 p.m. "Anything else?" I ask. She nods and hands me snowflakes. I hang them up on the cieling. It's 7:45 p.m. now. I sigh. I go back to Amy and she's taking out cookies. I sneak up behind her and whisper in her ear, "Need anything else Rose?" She jumps and says, "Can you hang up the lights? They're over there on the counter." I nod and do as I'm told. It's 7:56 p.m. and tgere's a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" I tell Amy.

I open the door and it's Cream and Tails. They come in with presents. They walk to the living room chatting amoungst themselves. Pretty soon everybody comes in in pairs. Sonic and Sally, Knuckles and Rouge, Jet and Wave, Scourge and Fiona, and Blaze and Silver. Everyone seems to be with someone except Amy and I.

I find Amy and walk over to her. "Your Secret Samta idea was brilliant!" I compliment her. She blushes. "Thanks Shadow. Where's your present to give?" she asks. I smile. "I have it. Don't worry." I answer. I drew Amy's name. "Oh, well, mine is in this house." Amy says. I chuckle. "Good." I say. "What did you get?" Amy asks. "A-a-a Rose. I can't tell you that. You're just gonna have to wait like everyone else." I answer smugly. She pouts and I chuckle at her reaction.

"Okay everyone! Present time!" Amy announces. Everyone sits in the living room. "Who wants to go first?" Amy asks. "Me!" Cream yells and gets up and walks to Silver. "Merry Christmas Mr. Silver!" Cream says with a grin. Sliver opens it up and takes out a silver and light blue board. "Thanks Cream! It's just what I wanted!" Silver exclaims happily. "Okay, my turn." Silver announces. He gets up and gives a present to Rouge. Rouge pulls out a diamond tiara. "Oh my god! Silver! Thank you! I love it!" Rouge yells hugging it. Silver rubs the back of his neck. "No biggie." Silver replies. "Okay, my turn." Rouge says and gives Tails his present. "Oh. My. Gosh. No way! I've been needing a new one forever! Thanks Rouge!" Tails says admiring a orange tool belt. "No probs Tails." Rouge says. "Here Sonic." Tails says giving Sonic his present. "Thanks bud! Just what I needed. New shoes. Mine are kinda worn." Sonic says gesturing to his old shoes that are falling apart. Tails beams. "Here Knucklehead." Sonic said. Knuckles pulls out claw gloves. "Thanks Sonic." Knuckles says. Sonic smiles. "Here Sally." Knuckles says. Sally pulls out an IPhone 6. "Oh my gosh! Thank you Knuckles!" Sally exclaims with a grin on her face. "Here Jet." Sally says. Jet pulls out a new board identical to his old one. "Sorry I broke the old one. I hope this makes up for it." Sally says. "It does. Thanks Sally." Jet says grinning. "Here Scourge." Jet says. Scourge pulls out green shades. "Thanks man!" Scourge exclaims putting them on. Jet gives him a thumbs up. "Here kitty cat." Scourge says. Blaze pulls out a purple ballroom dress with purple one inch high heels and a diamond necklace with matching earrings. "Thanks Scourge! It's beautiful!" Blaze eclaims. "No probs." Scourge says. "Here Wave." Blaze says handing Wave her present. Wave pulls out a purple skateboard. "Thanks Blaze!" Wave exclaims. Blaze smiles and flicks her tail. "No problem Wave." Blaze says nicely. "Here Fiona." Wave says. Fiona pulls out a Surface Pro 3. "Thanks Wave!" Fiona says. "No problem." Wave says shrugging. "Here ya go Cream." Fiona says. Cream pulls out a chef hat and apron that says '#1 chef'. "Thanks Fiona!" Cream says with a smile.

I blushed. "A-amy?" I stuttered. Amy turned her head to me. "It's my turn. Come." I said getting up holding a hand out for her. She took it and I went to a door frame. I stood on one side and she stood on the other. She looked puzzled but before she could speak I kissed her. I kissed her pasiobately and broke it off. "M-merry C-Christmas R-Rose." I stuttered looking down. She lifted my chin and kissed me. I kissed back. We broke apart. "Merry Christmas Shadow." she said smiling.