Jojo idea! Wamuu x Joseph Soulmate AU

This is one of my nearly fully realized ideas. It's pretty out there but I hope yall just help me out with it. No beta we die like shits.

• Wamuu x Joseph au idea soulmate thingy – ok so like Joseph is 5 years younger than wamuu and wamuu is  23 yrs old with Santana, Esidisi and Kars as his family. But soulmate au that when they become 18 yrs old they switch places with each other. So Wamuu and Joseph already traded places a long time ago when Wamuu turned 18 but like it happened for most of the night so Kars didn't notice shit. But what if when Joseph turned 18 they switch when they just both woke up and joseph has to deal with the suspicions of wamuu's family that something is wrong.

(I told you this was a rambling of a madman)

Ideas~

1. Small detail that ever since they switched 5 years ago they stayed in touch and started meeting online but like when Wamuu's fam asked him about his soulmate he says that they're soft spoken and gentle and really affectionate(I guess the first 2 are lies but the last one was definitely true af) but when they asked to meet his soulmate he said they live in Europe (ik its very ooc of wamuu to lie to kars but technically they're half truths) and that they would like to talk more online and wait for the soulmate to turn 23 cause the parents are very strict (fucin lie he wanted joseph to turn 18 before preparing to actually fucin meet each other or something aa) and kars totally suspects that wamuu is hiding something but doesn't ask him about it.

(wow help me with this one jeez I suck at this.)

2. Joseph actually used to live in Europe (Britain ) but moved to the US (New York) when he was 13 with his fam Jonathan while Holly Kujo, his aunt lives with Jotaro and Jolyne in Florida. So uhh wamuu and fam also live in the US but in a different part or something idk shitt. And like the reaction of josephs fam to him "meeting" his soulmate(he lied about never meeting his soulmate or something cause like they might find out about the fact that the Joestar Company (one of many) rivals that is owned by Kars is the same company that wamuu associates with and idk this seems really idiotic fuck.

(I REALLY WAS EVERYWHERE WITH THIS STORY IDEA JFC. I still suck at describing things but I'll get better I guess.)

3. Sooo the ages for the joestar fam : Oldest is Jonathan who is 27 years old who is engaged to his fiancée Dio Brando aged 30 with a 15 year old son. 2nd oldest is Holly Kujo-Joestar (idk) who is an aunt at their mom's side of the family, she has two children and a husband named Sadao. Jotaro Kujo is the oldest son of Holly and is 17 years old while Jolyne is 14 years old ( so idk uhh). So technically at the peeps who live in the us the 3rd oldest is Jotaro and 4th is Jolyne. While the peeps in Japan (Josuke) like the shit is George joestar had a bro named James and like married a Japanese woman but had an affair with Tomoko Higashikata and had a son named Josuke. [ jesus this family tree is confusing so i'll just fucing make a family tree later]

and also sorry but I don't think I can add Part 7 and Part 8 characters here since I can barely maintain my sanity adding the characters from Part 1 - 6. Suggestions are welcome of course uwu.

This was Part 1 of the AU idea,..I guess.

-Justarandomlittleshit, Fuyumi.

Peace out,,... or something.