The unFriendly Train Ride

Have you ever heard a cliché story? What about the usual things that happens in your everyday life? Well, I got one, but I gotta warn you, it will drive you crazy.

Okay, here we go.

Everyday, She needs to be in her work at exactly 6:00am. Her manager is a little strict. She has her rehearsal everyday. Then every Saturday it's her Showtime. Oh, you're a little confused now. By the way, She is a Broadway Actress, that's sort of her job.

Her name is Jade. She's a 16-year-old teenage girl. She stopped studying 'cause she needs to be more independent to raise herself.

Jade shares a room with Deuce on a Penthouse. She and Deuce is not related to each other. She only met him when she don't have any place to stay, when she moved into New York. If you're wondering, yeah, a boy and a girl that lives together, don't think about anything 'cause they're frenemies. Because of that, their room is divided using a curtain and they built two separate doors. Jade has a Persian Cat named Molly, she's her bestfriend.

If you're wondering about Jade being a Broadway Actress but only lives in a Penthouse with someone she don't know, she may be a Broadway Actress but she's working on a theater that has been going down for years. Everyday they only have like 5 to 7 people watching the show. Her boss Mr. Vega, who is so annoying, wants her to be the perfect actress he imagines. Well, he's right it's only in his imagination.

Enough about the talks about her.

Okay, here we go again.

Buzzzzz! The alarm clock is buzzing. "Ughh...", Jade stretched while lying on her bed. Buzzzzz! It buzzed again. At her sleepy sitch, she turned off the alarm and checked out the time, "Aaaaaahh!!!" Jade screamed so loud that the birds flew away. Why? 'Cause it's already 5:45am, that leaves her only 15 minutes to get ready and ride the train. She quickly brushed her teeth, washed her face, drank milk, put up clothes, and dragged her bag.

Deuce woke up because of the noise. He taught that there's a burglar. Deuce picked up his baseball bat. Slowly he walked out of his door.

Jade's done. "Guard our house, Molly. I love you.", Jade said to Molly. She walked to her door and grabbed the knob.

"Give up you're busted!", he shouted then kicked Jade's door open. Jade fell down on the floor.

"What are you doing?" Jade asked. "You, what are you doing?" Deuce replied.

"I'm so late I have no time for this kind of conversation," Jade got up and ran outside. "Be careful!" Deuce shouted. Jade stopped running and faced Deuce, she smiled and ran again. "Oh, wait I'm just kidding!" he said.

At the train station. Jade walked fast. It's so crowded as usual. There were young boys who cut in the line where old people fall in, "Poor elderly, those boys don't have manners" Jade said in her mind.

She was the first one in the line so she got a seat in the train. "Dang it! I'm so late, Mr. Vega will kill me!" she whispered. The train was so full. The group of boys she saw a while ago were sitting there, making fun of the standing elderly.

She felt sad for the standing old man in front of her. So she stood up, "Take my seat, Sir." she said to the old man. The old man quickly sit down. He didn't thank or anything. "It's okay, maybe he just forgot it." Jade said in her mind. She just stand there and turned her head down.

The next station came. The old man who took her seat quickly got up and went out. "Hahhh..." Jade sit down again. There was an old lady that was pushed in front of her. She felt pity again. Once again, she stood up. "Please take my seat Maam." she offered her seat again to an another person. "Thank you." the old lady said. "At least she thanked me" Jade taught. The old lady took her seat. Once again, Jade stood up and put her head down. At this point, being late didn't crossed her mind again. She just relaxed her mind. She heard the boys laughing. So what?

The next station came. The old lady stood up and thanked her once again, then she walked out. Again, Jade sit down. For the third time, an old man was pushed in front of her again. She turned her head down and think. This time, she didn't gave her seat. She let the man stand. Even if it's bugging her, she let him stand.

The next station came. This time Jade stood up. She looked down, bit her lip, and put together her hands. She was being bugged. It's hard for her to resist the feeling but it made her realize something. She let the other people get used to the things they weren't supposed to.

When she got to the theater, Mr. Vega scolded her for too long but when she was being scolded, her mind is focused about the things that occurred in the train. She was still bugged by it.

To be continued...