Safe Sex Tips

January 23, 2012

"Yes I'm a SLUT but i'm the BEST SLUT in TOWN"
-Anne Curtis (Maging Sino Ka Man)

I don't remember that much but year 2010 i was out of control. My lifestyle would have to be described as "promiscuous." I treat sex as a game, i didn't care if i never see the person i slept with again. I went from a regular girl to a porn star.
Have I slept with a lot of people? Yes! That's not something that I ever tell anybody, my friends don't ask for numbers and I would never tell, and if a boyfriend asks I would lie to make him not know that. Am I ashamed of sleeping with that many people? I guess I am because I don't want anyone to know, and if I could go back and get my chance again would I change anything? Yes!
I 've slept with different guys even at the time I am in a relationship. I don't care that much. This were poor sexual decisions under the influence of alcohol. I was not in my right mind and i tend to make poor decisions that i sometimes regret later. I had a number of past sexual partners and i know it is a sign of unhealthy behaviour. I've slept with ex boyfriends, girls and with someone i met online.
I just can't remember it all.
I'm just so glad I don't behave that way anymore and my slut days are over. Anyway, just keep it clean.