Choni - Punishment

Toni pov

All day. All day Cheryl has been teasing me. We were in biology and she kept dropping her pen on purpose just so she could bend down in front of me to turn me on. And let me tell u it was working I was so turned on. But she was going to get punished later on.

Cheryl then bent down to pick up her bag and 'accidentally' touched my core. I gasped and Cheryl looked at me innocently and said "you okay baby you look flustered" I then replied "I'm ok babe just its hot in here" she then smirked and said "ok if you say so"

It was now the end of the day and I rushed out of my last lesson and speed walked to Cheryl lesson and grabbed her hand and then ran to my bike. I was too turned on I needed her but she couldn't know that she needed to know she was in for a hell of a punishment.

Cheryl pov

All day I have been trying to get Toni worked up and I think it's working she just grabbed my hand and ran to her bike. I asked her innocently "everything okay baby why you in such a rush" she turned to me and replied "don't play innocent all day youve been trying to work me up and you better get ready for a big punishment" and with that she kicked up off the floor and sped home.

Toni pov

We arrived home and I picked up Cheryl by her thighs and she wrapped her legs around me and I dropped our bags on the floor and took her straight to the bedroom.

Once we got there I threw her on the bed and said strip and she did. She was now completely naked and I was stood there. I'm not gonna lie seeing her naked was making me so turned on but I'm not gonna admit that so instead I grabbed a vibrator which comes with a remote and I grabbed some handcuffs and rope.

I handcuffed her hands to the headbored and tied her legs to the bed so her legs were spread open. I then grabbed the vibrator and inserted into her I then sat down in a chair in the corner of the room and said "don't make a sound or your punishment will be worse do you understand" she just nodded. I then put the vibrator on the lowest setting and enjoyed the view.

Cheryl pov

Omg. Toni is so hot rn she is so mad at me but she keeps putting the vibrator on the lowest setting then Turing it up to the max and as soon as I'm about to cum she turns it off completely and it's driving me crazy and she can tell.

She walked over and said "I think you have been punished enough" she then stripped and she was now naked and she said "you can speak now baby girl" and all I could reply with was "please fuck me I can't wait anymore I'm sorry that I was a bad girl but I need you so much baby" and with that she inserted 3 fingers and started pumping in and out and I moaned almost screamed so loudly. After 10 minutes of this I needed to cum and toni could tell. "toni can I please cum" and she replied with "cum for me Cher cum for me hard baby girl" and with that I came all over her fingers. She then cleaned me up with her tongue and pulled me in to her and said "I love you Cheryl and please don't tease me again at school you know how bad it distracts me from my work baby" I then replied "okay babe I won't and I love u too" we both then fell asleep in each others arms happy for the first time in a long time. I thought to myself Im falling for this girl hard and I'm not even bothered she's the one. She is the love of my life.