Part 1

Hi! I'm Anika Brianna C. Perez, also known as Nika.
I'm from Cagayan de Oro City.
I'm a freshly Graduate From Xavier University.
I have Long curly hair, brown eyes and glasses, they say I'm Pretty well I cannot say I'm Pretty cuz I'm UGLY *^*
Since I was in 3rd grade I LOVE TO SING & DANCE like there's no Tommorrow XD

On the First Day of School, she was nervous to be friends with her new classmates because she was a New Student, when the introduction of students was started, she was Starting to shake because of her nervousness,
She said, "Hi I'm Anika. I am 13 years old from CDO".
While she was introducing she saw a guy curiously looking at her.
The boy took a long stare at her and went back to his seat and was curiously thinking about something.

ANIKA'S POV.

When I saw him Staring at me furiously like I came from a filthy family when he returned his seat,
I thought he was just an ordinary guy, but actually he was the HeartThrob of my new school.

He had dark brown hair, tall and Charming well he's handsome alright :3
I never thought that a HeartThrob was staring at me 😳
Maybe, he Dosent like me. 😫

When he was introducing himself Suddenly all of the girls were shouting and were cheering for him.
He was still staring at me, I didn't know why he was staring. I was scared because, maybe he might be planning to bully me or something, his name was Steven Evans.

Actually he was the Founders great great grandson.
I was literally shocked with the news #~#

STEVEN'S POV.

When I saw the new girl named Anika, I was love strucked because, she was beautiful and mature.
The night before school started I dreamed about an elegant and beautiful girl that looks like Anika.. I was specheless when I saw her.
I never knew the girl in my dreams came true. When I looked at her she was cheerful and kind.
I never thought that my heart suddenly pounded faster than my ordinary heart beat. Maybe this is what you Cale LOVE I guess??