Michael's Baby

The date was August 22nd, 2020. Strange Dark (or his real name Michael Johnson) was already at the hospital with his family, his girlfriend Faker (or her real name Freida Cosza) and their friend Liar (or her real name Lindsey Meyers). Michael's father, his sister Andrea [Antichlorobenzene], Freida, and Lindsey were now in the waiting room, while Michael's mom went in the delivery room with him.

Liar: So, Freida, what would you like your firstborn child to be? A boy or a girl?

Faker: It doesn't really matter. I'll be okay with whatever comes out. I just want the baby to be healthy.

Antichlorobenzene: Me too. Michael and I are not even 15 yet.

Mr. Johnson: That's why I told Michael to wait until he's at least 18 to make love again.

Faker: But, Mr. Johnson, he was raped.

Mr. Johnson: I know that. I'm just saying.

Spacy Nurse: Mr. Johnson?

Mr. Johnson: Yes, m'am?

Spacy Nurse: You wanna meet your granddaughter?

Mr. Johnson: I would love to. Come along, kids.

The 4 of them went in the delivery room. There, Mrs. Johnson was holding the baby in her arms. Michael was too tired to hold it.

Faker: So, Mrs. Johnson? Is it a boy or girl?

Mrs. Johnson: It's a baby girl.

Liar: Aw! She's so beautiful.

Strange Dark: She really is.

Mr. Johnson: Well, Mikey? Any ideas on names?

Strange Dark: There was one that came to mind. I thought of...Harper.

Mrs. Johnson: Harper. I love that. Harper Johnson.

Mr. Johnson: That means I'm a grandfather.

Antichlorobenzene: And I'm an uncle.

And so, Michael had a healthy baby girl.

I'm doing one more of these one-shots. And then I'll turn it over to my friend yukicleopatra. I'll see you guys in the next story!