The four boys sat together in the room,all doing there own things.

Two boys sat on the floor,having their controllers in there hands,seeming to be playing a game on the TV screen.Arnold had a serious face on,frowing a bit.He seemed very concerntrated on it,but Erland on the other hand,didnt.The Swedish boy seemed to be relaxed,smiling a bit.He was happy to have his time spent on his friends.The Sealander looked at him,seeing the scar on his nose.He had a sad expression on his face.The only people who he cared about,was his friends and nothing else.He leaned in,giving the scar on his nose a soft kiss.Erland squeaked,blushing as the other boy let out a deep chuckle.

The Austrain boy sat on the couch,having a pencil in his hand.He placed his sketch book in between his chest and legs.He began to draw the knife in the girls head,making sure the knife wasn't too big or small.Hubert then started to draw her hollow eye,making a big hole in it.

The youngest sat next to him,leaning his head on his shoulder as he listened to the music in his ears.It was calming for him,and he felt like he could finally relax now.He was tired,probably from not getting any sleep last night.He closed his eyes,snuggling up to his shoulder.

Hubert smiled,putting his sketch book and pencil away and pulling him close to his chest as he began to stroke his hair.

Who will you go too?