Chapter 1

My name is Heaven I'm 25 years old and my entire life I have always wanted to be a pro wrestler in the WWE I have trained my whole life for this. I have went to NXT and so many more and finally today! I get to go to the WWE to make my first debut and I'm so excited! My favorite wrestler would have to be Brie Bella. I hop in my car and drive to the arena. When I first arrive there are already people lining up for Raw tonight since its Monday, I look around and the first person I see is The Lunitic Fringe Dean Ambrose aka Jon Good he looks over and smiles then walks over to me

"Hey, who are you?" He says with his usual smirk plastered on his face.

"Hi, I'm Heaven aka the newest diva." I said, he looks at me surprised, " What?" I ask.

"Um, nothing" he says laughing. I have to admit he's pretty good looking but I could never date him everyone even at NXT said he is crazy and he has a temper that you don't want to get on the bad side of. But you know me with my stupid I-dont-give-a-f**k attitude!!

"So......how long have you been wrestling?" I ask trying to make a conversation.

"Awhile.......what about you I never saw you at NXT or anything and now your here" he says raising his eyebrows and plastering his signature smirk on his face.

"I don't know I kinda just talked to Hunter and Stephanie and they told me that I would be on the main roster and who in the hell would say no to that?" I say and he laughs.

"Hey Jon!! Come on dude we gotta go!" I hear someone say from the end of the hall. He runs down to us, "Oh....hi.......I'm sorry baby girl but we gotta go" I finely see its Roman Riegns

"Oh OK that's fine.... Bye Jon" I say and wink he winks back and kisses my cheek then walks off with Roman. After I recover from the little kiss u walk to the locker room and see Brie Bella, AJ Lee, and Summer Ray talking they all turn and look at me.

"Hi! You must be Heaven the new diva!" Brie says to me. I nod only because I can't get any words out.

"Hey I'm AJ!" AJ says to me I stick my hand out so she can shake it but she ignores it and hugs me.

"Hey girls I'm Heaven. Can I talk to you guys bout something? I know we just met and all bu-" I was cut off by Summer.

"Girl you can always tell us anything we will always be here for you!" She says I smile.

"Well" I start "I think I have feelings for Jon." I say they kinda just sit there for a minute then they all hug me.

HEY GUYS!!

If it isn't obvious I luv Jon Good aka Dean Ambrose in the WWE.

Comment and stuff and tell me what you think so far. I'll try to update regularly!

Luv ya peeps!! ~Stay Beautiful~

HEY GUYS SO LISTEN IDK WHAT TO DO WITH THIS STORY AND THERE R PROBABLY ALOT OF GREAT IDEAS OUT THERE SO CAN YOU DO ME A FAVOR GUYS?? COMENT WHAT TO DO WITH THIS STORY I LIKE TO SEE FEEDBACK IT LETS ME KNOW I'M DOING A GREAT JOB!!  THX GUYS LUV U!!

Chapter 2:

"You what!!!??" All the girls yell at me.

"I have a crush on Jon!" I say smiling. I was si confused but it was the good kind of confused.

"Does Jon know?" AJ asked.

"Does Jon know what?" We all turn to see Jon standing in the doorway.

"Um.......we're gonna go but we'll see you soon ok?" Summer says.

"Um ok." I say and they all leave and it just leaves me and Jon in the room, he stands there waiting for me to talk.

"Um.....what they were talking about is that.....um.....I......um...I like you" I said slowly. Jon starts to walk over to me and puts his hands on my waist.

"Good that means I can do this and it won't be bad." He says I give him a confused look then I feel his lips pressed on mine I take a minute but start to kiss back
Should I do this? Can I trust him?

I think to my self but I can't help but kiss back even more he finely pulls away.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that" he says and smirks

"I'm glad you did" I say he chuckles and  me in again.
This is perfect. I know I'm in love with Jonathan Good.

HEY GUYS SORY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!! SO WHAT U GUYS THINK WOILD THEY SHIP??

IF THEY DO LEAVE IT IN THE COMMENTS