Desire

There are many types of desires.

The desire to possess something.
The desire to be someone better.
The desire to be someone who you are not.

Take Sana for example.

She desires to be loved by someone who cannot.

She desires to be someone better. Someone who will be loved and noticed by everyone.

She desires to be someone else. That someone being the lover of Hirai Momo.

-

Day by day, Sana's desire grew stronger and stronger.

She desires to possess the love of Hirai Momo.

She desires to be better than she is now.

She desires to be someone else.

Although, she knows none of her desires will come true. But still she hopes of that day all of her wishes will come true.

-

"Hey Sana." Momo called out.

Sana got out of her clouded thoughts and turned her attention to the girl.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay? You've been zoning out a lot for the past few days. I'm getting worried." She looked at me with a concerned expression.

"Yeah. I'm fine."

Before I could say anything else, I felt her arms around me.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yep." I giggled.

She pulled away and looked me in the eye and looked away.

"I know I promised you that I will join you shopping but..." She paused.

"But what?"

"Heechul asked me on a date today. I'm sorry Sana..." She continued. Not looking at my direction.

"Wow..." My eyes started getting teary.

"S-Sana?" She patted my back.

I got up and looked at her dead in the eye.

"REALLY MOMO? ARE YOU SERIOUS?" I yelled with tears coming out of my eyes.

"YOU KEEP SAYING THAT! YOU DON'T HAVE TIME FOR ME ANYMORE!" I yelled as I fell down my knees.

"I-I do." She went down to face me and patted my back.

I got up and pulled her away.

"LIES, LIES, LIES! CAN'T YOU SEE WHAT YOU DO TO ME? AM I EVEN IMPORTANT TO YOU ANYMORE?!" I yelled.

"Yes, you are. You are so important to me Sana. You have no idea." She said with sad eyes.

"THEN HOW COME YOU NEVER MAKE TIME FOR ME?!" I yelled in the top of my lungs.

"I-I'm sorry... I just can't say no to Heechul..." She looked down.

"So you say no to me?" I said sobbing. I couldn't yell anymore. My throat hurts.

"N-No-" Before she could continue, I slapped her right across her face.

"Can't you see Momo?" I cried out.

"I miss you so much. I could barely see you anymore. You have no idea how much it hurts." I fell down to my knees.

She kneeled down in front of me and pulled me in a hug.