Headcanons Part 1

• He will treat you like royalty, lavishing you with kisses and licks and gentle touches everywhere, it's almost overwhelming. He worships you in those moments.

• He does talk dirty, in his own way. He rarely flirts in a dirty fashion, but when he does, he tends to do so suddenly and catch you off guard, making him chuckle darkly. During sex, he'll be talking the whole time about how exquisite your body is (paying lots of attention to parts you're insecure about,) how much he loves pleasing it and watching you come on his cock, and whispering in your ear as he enters you that the night has only just begun.

• When receiving oral, he sighs, groans and gives quiet encouragement while gently holding his hands on your head, but when he gives oral to you, he says things you didn't even know he knew the meaning of between licking you out and fingering you vigorously. His mask always requires a good wiping-off after he goes down on you, and he doesn't mind in the least despite your embarrassment.

• If he wants to have sex, he communicates so by (making sure you're in the right mood first) nudging your neck with the beak his mask, placing his hands on your waist. Sometimes he does it subtly, dropping hints in normal conversations as he works on a cadaver brought to him by the foundation.

• He isn't wildly kinky, due to the period of time he originated from, but he will do some things if you really want them, even if he sees them as strange or even ridiculous. But you did get him into spanking, oh that he loves, holding you over his lap or bend you over his clean operating table and making your cheeks go red and hearing you gasp for more.

• Usually, he is rather tame when making love to you. Depending on the situation, that can change- and he will make your throat go raw with your cries of pleasure and your bed quake with every inhumanly strong thrust.

• The riskiest thing he has ever done with you was conduct an interview with a doctor from the foundation while you were beneath the table, sucking him slowly and quietly, paying attention to the head of his cock and holding the base in your hand while stroking with the other. It was amusing to hear him almost lose his composure whenever you slid your tongue over his slit or when he twitched and finally came into your mouth. The doctor interviewing him noticed his breath hitch and his bound hands clench atop the table, asking if he was alright. He barely got away with that one.