Crazy LOVE!

There's a rich, handsome boy named HAYN.

He has everything.

All girls will die just to be his girlfriend.

He is a total player, he never takes his relationship with girls seriously.

All he wants to do is to have fun!

He is such a man-whore.

CHRIZIA--a popular girl, rich kid but unlike any other rich kids, she's not a bratty type.

She's very good to everyone, that's why she's wanted by many.

She have a gay bestfriend, JUSTIN.

She really likes hanging out with boys and gays because it's less "Drama!"

HAYN and CHRIZIA have nothing in common. But maybe they will realize that Opposites Do Attract :-).

HAYN had lots of ex-girlfriends including MEDINA(the slutty girl);ARIEL(the rockstar)&BELLE(the geek).

He broke the heart of these three girls.

One day, their school have camping and on the camping place there's a tree that many people calls it a "Wishing Tree." These three schoolmates (MEDINA,ARIEL&BELLE) wished that the "Karma" will come to HAYN, without knowing that their wishes will come true.

The Goddess/Fairy of that magical tree, VENUS heard their wishes.

She's thinking of what punishment she'll give to HAYN.

And then she chose to turn HAYN to a Gay--for him to realize that playing girls feelings is totally wrong.

She will just turn HAYN back to normal when he learn his lessons and when he find his true love.

HAYN doesn't know that he's been kinda cursed by his 3 ex-girlfriends.

He just woke up and turned into a gay, he talks like a gay,acts like a gay and dresses like a gay.

But he is aware that he's not really a gay. He told his bestbuddy, NICK about all of this and only NICK can understand him, because that's what real friends are for.

CHRIZIA, she's so tired of getting boys attention.

She wants to be like by boys because of her personality, not because of her outstanding looks and her popularity.

HAYN transferred to another school because of his situation.

He transferred to the school where CHRIZIA was studying.

The first time they met at the canteen, JUSTIN was attracted to HAYN, thinking that HAYN is a guy.

Then CHRIZIA told JUSTIN that he can't like HAYN because they are on the same company.

HAYN became friends with CHRIZIA and JUSTIN.

These three are like best of friends, until JUSTIN's family migrated to States.

So the two(CHRIZIA&HAYN) treated each other as bestfriends.

When CHRIZIA realized that she's falling in love with HAYN she made a lot of excuses just not to be with HAYN anymore.

Then HAYN noticed it, and he felt that there's something missing. Like his life is now incomplete because CHRIZIA's not there. That's why he realized that he's starting to like CHRIZIA too.

CHRIZIA accepted HAYN for what he is.

She tried to stop her feelings for HAYN but she just can't because the feelings she have for HAYN was too strong.

HAYN tried his very best to be back to normal(real guy) for CHRIZIA.

He really likes CHRIZIA, he saw something in CHRIZIA that he never saw to any other girl.

It's the first time he felt that kind of feeling.

He can't fall asleep because he's always thinking of her.

His day wasn't complete when he's not with CHRIZIA. And he realized that he's finally in love.

The Goddess/Fairy VENUS saw everything.

And she believes that HAYN's love for CHRIZIA was true!

So she turned HAYN back to normal.

After that, HAYN told his true feelings for CHRIZIA and she told him that the feeling was mutual.

Then the two became Girlfriend and Boyfriend :-)!

And they lived happily ever after!/

To be continued ;* (if I still have time to continue this)

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3