Envy x Edward

Envy sat down on the couch rubbing his temple slightly. He was a bit frustrated that he didn't get to spend that much time with his lover today. Edward walked in smiling softly as he noticed the other on the couch. "How was your day Envy?" He asked sitting on the others lap. "It was fine. I just wanted to come home to you" Envy said wrapping his arms around the others waist. He placed his head on the others shoulder breathing into his neck gently. Edward blushed softly hearing the others words. "I missed you too Envy" he said softly. Envy smirked a bit and kissed the others neck gently. Edward blushed more and tilted his head to the side as he bit his lip gently. "N-ngh Envy.. W-what are you doing?" He asked moaning softly. Envy ignored the others question and continued kissing his neck slowly sliding his hand onto the others leg. He rubbed his leg gently and slowly, moving higher each time. Edward moaned louder as Envy kissed his soft spot and squirmed a bit in the others lap. Envy smiled softly and moved his hand to the rim of Edward's pants. He slowly undid them and pulled them down leaving his boxers on. Edward looked at the other male as he was laid on the couch. Envy smiled softly grinding against the other kissing his neck as he did so. Edward bucked his hips and moaned louder as their members touched. Envy smirked and took off his own pants as well. "You're so cute when you moan Edward" he said smiling and grinding against him more. The feeling of their members rubbing caused them both to harden. Envy pulled off Edwards boxers then his own. "I can't take it anymore" he said rubbing the tip of his member against the others entrance. Edward whimpered slightly and grabbed the others arms. Envy pushed into Edward groaning as he did. "You're still so tight" he said lowly. Edward blushed and dug his nails into the other back as he began thrusting. Envy thrusts at a fast and rough pace going deeper each time. "A-ahh Envy!" Edward moaned out as he was thrust into. Envy was almost at his limit. Hearing the other moan out his name was driving him crazy. "Mmm" Edward moaned out as he got closer himself. "I-im going to cum Envy!" He moaned out trying to hold it in. Envy kept thrusting soon cumming in the other male roughly. Edward came soon after the other did and panted roughly, moaning a bit as Envy pulled out. Envy laid next to the other male wrapping an arm around the other. "I love you Edward" he said panting softly. "I love you to Envy" he whispered holding the others hand. "Well I'm glad to hear that." Envy said sitting up as he grabbed a small box off the counter. He helped the other sit up before kneeling on the floor in front of him. "Look Edward... I know we haven't been dating for that long but I know that I love you. So I wanted to know.... Will you marry me?" He asked opening the small box. Edward nodded letting tears of joy fall. "Of course!" He said letting the other put the ring on him. Envy smiled and hugged him before laying back down with him. "We can discuss it after we get some rest" he said turning off the lights. After a couple of minutes both males were fast asleep in each others arms.