PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

The battle between the mafias and the gangsters. Fight for their lives or Love will fight for them.

Mafias are the most powerful when it comes to underground businesses.

Gangsters are powerful when it comes to gang fights.

Are they going to continue being rivals and fight each other?

Or

They'll collide as one and find the real enemy behind one another?

You can't imagine how things will be messed up when these two groups will collide as one.

You will never know what they can do when they're together.

Are they willing to change their life to forget the past and start a new?

Or

Are they willing to sacrifice and risk their lives to save someone they loved the most?

"Being a Mafia boss is not my intention. But it is my decision for my family's protection." -(girl)

"Being a Gangster leader is not my intention. But it is my decision to seek revenge for our love ones." -(boy)

"I'd love to fight this war with you and I'll do everything to win this!" - (girl to boy)

"Then let me hold your hand, this war will end soon. Let's end this together" - (boy to girl)

Don't breathe, don't dare, don't talk, Just Act.
Look at those fierce eyes, focus on you.
Don't tell lies, you'll be cold as blue.
They can kill you twice, they can reap your life in a second.

They are coming! You should start running!

Not Mafias, Not Gangsters.
It's La Familia.

---

A/N:

Hey hey hey people your authors Zoe & Min are here to welcome you all. Hoping that you're on our side until the end of the story. ^_^

We made this story to inspire everyone and teach some lessons in life. You can share your thoughts in the comment section, we need your reactions and votes every chapter.

I hope you still support us until the end. We (Zoe & Min) are not good in english but we do everything for this story. Advance sorry for the typos and grammatically errors in every chapters. We are not perfect but we do our best to gave it a shot!

Thank you, enjoy reading! ^_^