ch.1

A/n: here is you are wearing

Villain name: bark angelQuirk: is the same as your villain nameHope you enjoy)

Quirk: is the same as your villain name
Hope you enjoy)

_________________________________________
Y/n p.o.v
I was walking to get things when I start to walk in to an alley way and get stoped when I see 3 men with bird masks on them they all were looking at something in front of them, why do they have to stand there I thought to myself, I was about to walk away when I see a dead hero, I smile at the sight of blood, when I turned around I accidentally kicked a can and it hit the wall with a crash, *sigh* "what are you doing here?" Asked a beep voice, I look behind me and smile when I see my old friend overhaul "well nice to see you to overhaul!" I said turning back, (note you have a mask you got from overhaul it looks like overhauls but it is the same colors as you outfit) around, they look at me like I'm crazy or something, "who are you and why do you have one of our mask?" Ask a man in a White lad coat, "oh that's sad little overhaul has to have his hinchman protect him" I say as I walk up to the white lad coated man, "so what are their names Kai chissaki?" I ask looking at overhaul, " what are you getting at women?" Overhaul asked, "oh I see you don't remember me oh well guess I'll go" when I turned I felt someone hug my legs, I looked down to see a girl that looks like my little Eri, shocked I take out a picture of the last time I saw her, I almost cried, I pick up the girl and ask her her name, "hey little one what's your name?" "I...it's Eri!" She said, this made me happy that I find her, I start to walk away with her, when I hear a throat being cleared, I turned around again and look at overhaul he was threading this girl that he was going to kill me I hold her close and tell her to stay were she is, I look at overhaul with the glare I did when we first met, he was shocked by this starts to completely pull his gloves off and tried to attach me I start to use my quirk and my long dark gray hair turned a lighter gray (like Eris) and  wings appear and I fly up with Eri in my arms.

I look at the girl in my arms and kiss her forehead, "what did he do to you sweetie" I asked, she looked at me and said "he was using me to make these quirk destroying bullets" I was shocked, when I looked down I don't see any of the masked men, when I turned back I jumped in the air with Eri and flew past a few buildings, my wings started to hurt so when I looked back I see a arrow in my left wing I start to fall out of the sky and turn to keep Eri from getting hurt, I hit the ground with a thumb, I groan in pain, Eri looks at me scared, I hold her close telling her that I'll be fine, the next thing I hear are three men laughing at my state, I get up and ran still holding Eri, I stop at a park and hide in a bush holding Eris mouth telling her to stay quiet. We see overhaul and his group come to the park.

I look at Eri to see what we do now and she seemed to look like she wanted to run so I got out of the bush and ran.