the return

"Is it on?" Chris whispered. "Oh. We're rolling, live on some random island in Canada. Soon enough, our favorite stars from Total Drama Island, Action, World Tour, and All Stars will be here to compete in the newest season of Total Drama!"

Chris looked far out into the blue water to see a boat coming, with the first contestant. He looked at the pale girl with a big smile on his face. She did not smile back.

"What the hell, Chris? I thought I was done with this stupid show!" Gwen yelled, as she stepped on the creaky dock.

"You know I will always have a way of bringing you all back," He said, with a smirk. The goth stormed past him, realizing he was probably right.

Then the boat brought two people back, Geoff and Bridgette. The blonde held out her new ring. "We're engaged!" They both smiled.

Chris didn't seem to care much, as he automatically looked over to see another boat coming. The awful music pounded in their ears as the familiar green haired punk arrived. Gwen cringed from all the horrible memories flashed in her head.

He glared at Chris but didn't say anything. "Duncan, what's up?"

"You really wanna know what's up? I spent all that time in a prison cell, only to be brought back to this hellhole!" The delinquent yelled.

"Hey, we have backup if we need to send you to prison for the second time." Chris told him.

"I mean, whatever..." He said, hesitantly. He stood next to Geoff with a scowl on his face.

Next Heather and Alejandro showed up. "Heather! Alejandro! What's up?" Chris said.

"Shut up, Chris." Heather sneered as they walked by. She couldn't believe she had to do another season of this. She'd never admit it, but she was actually happy Alejandro was there with her.

"Ok, I think I'll be fine if only one person doesn't-" Gwen thought.

The guitar player stepped onto the dock. As soon as they both saw each other the memories flooded back.

"Hey Trent!" Chris called out. "Hey man, I'm glad to be back."

Gwen slumped down. This was bound to be an awkward season.

That was when the boat came back with Courtney.

Duncan's eyes softened when he looked at her.

She scoffed when she passed Chris, not even bothered to say anything. "Damn, Princess. What crawled up your ass and died?" The punk said, smirking.

She held a fist up to his face and he backed away.

Cody and Sierra had arrived, and Sierra was latched onto Cody's head. "Um, a little help here?"

Followed by them was Izzy acting psycho as usual, and Mike and Zoey who announced that they had just gotten married. Noah and Owen had arrived, and the big guy was ecstatic. "Me and my buddy, Noah, are so glad to be here! Is it almost lunch time?" Noah rolled his eyes. "I am so totally excited."

Then the rest of the cast arrived including, Scott, Lindsay and Tyler, Harold and LeShawna, and then DJ and Beth. "I am so excited to hang out with Tyler at this totally cool camp! Wait... where's Tyler again?" Scott looked over to Tyler, who was standing right next to the dumb blonde. "And I thought I was stupid..."

"Okay, so now that all you people are here, let's discuss the rules." Chris announced, an evil grin on his face.

"Don't we all know the rules already?" Courtney said, impatiently. "Not yet, this season will be a little different."

"How?" Heather questioned, raising an eyebrow. "This season, no one will be eliminated."

"Then how the hell do you win?" Scott asked, crossing his arms."Based on preformance, and drama, of course. I've got to keep the ratings up."

Courtney groaned. This was going to be a brutal season.

a/n: hey guys! let me know if you like this story so far. i really wanted to make up a new season because i feel like these characters deserved a better ending. i hope you enjoy!!!