Isabella

**Isabella POV **

 I just moved here from Florida. And I see this guy. I soon find out that he is named Josh. When I went to go say hi he didn't say anything he just walked away. Next day I said hi to him he said hi he said "What is your name?" Josh said.

 "Umm... I'm Isabella Turner I am new to the school I came yesterday I still haven't found my way around things. Can you help me find my way around here?"  I said curiously.

“It’s not a problem. That's why yesterday I was too afraid to talk to you." he said rubbing the back of his neck.

Isabella POV:                                                                                                                                            

9 months Later, I was in the middle of math class 8th period and so a note was on my desk and I opened it said lets meet after school’ I was thinking that was josh but, it wasn't josh it was Isabella he was asking me out on a date and I said "dude were only in 8th grade really? Josh is a jock for the Gahanna Lions. I didn't want to date him because I don't want to be popular and have so many rumors about me. Does he even like me?

"Oh, I didn't mean to bother you Dana I just wanted to..."

Ella walked in.

“Never mind see you around Dana...”

Wait! I mean it would be Good to get some people to be talking about us right?

Yea ,I mean like Can we kiss and stuff and when I mean stuff not like.....know not like that just making out and you know have kids and stuff.

I chuckled at the thought.

 Yea, wait what? No that what I meant I mean like..........

“Hey New Girl! IZZY!” A girl called from behind me. 

 She stopped me and talked to me. We actually clicked and I soon realized that her name was Rose and she was Josh’s’ex girlfriend. My heart dropped and I felt a tear come down my face but I soon wipped it off and stormed out of the school feeling hopeless, unlovable and remembering this unforgettable moment…

 “See you tomorrow love.” She said excitedly.

I mumbled a ‘Yeah you too…tomorrow…’

 While I walked out of the school I bumped into Josh.  His eyes lit up and  found its ways to my lips; we were closing the space between us. I smirked.

Josh’s POV**

I pecked her red plump lips. It was rough but soft like a flower; I separated my lips from hers and ran away.

 Isabella’s POV

 He kissed me…

I smiled like a complete idiot to know that he felt the same way.

My mouth dropped open.

“Yeah I did.” He smirked

“See you tomorrow.”

Next Day--------

 Josh POV**

Isabella opened her locker and saw a note that I wrote and a rose that I plucked from the ground and with it said:

‘Hi it’s me Josh I have to ask you something don’t get mad or confused to why or I will get berry mad I love YOU HAHA.’

 I held the note close to my body; while treasuring it forever…

So… What do you think? Continue? Stop? Thoughts ?  Concerns ? Please give me advice I am new to this

Love ya!

-Elihadj