Chapter one: I'm gonna get them back

Maddy's P.O.V
Ugh. 6:00am. Time to survive another day in hell, or what some people call it...school. You know, I really like school. It's just the people at school that bother me. I get bullied everyday by this group of girls. Or what I call them, The Devils. Every morning they wait at my locker. They do something different to me each day. On day they could knock my books onto the ground, and the next day the could shove me into the lockers.
"︎Maddy! Your dad is waiting in the car for you!" I here my mom yell. I grabbed my bag and went downstairs and grabbed an apple. I ate half of it on the way to school. I'm trying to look at the positive side of going to school. My bestfriends Emily and Randi are always there for me. I'm passing all my classes, and that's all I can think of. I'm finally here. I get out of the car and Emily and Randi rush over to me from the school.
"︎Maddy! Guess what!!" Emily practically screams.
"You'll never believed what happened!" Randi said at the top of her lungs.
"What!?" I said sounding a little excited about what they were about to tell me.
"Randi and I were listening to the radio this morning, and they're giving away V.I.P tickets to a one direction concert!!" Emily said really excited
"But the best part is, we called...AND WE WON!" Randi screamed.
"3 tickets! One for each of us!" Emily said. I stood there in shock. I hated one direction! Why on earth would they get me a ticket!? But I realized, there is an advantage to this. The Devils, a.k.a Sophia, Karson, and Amanda love one direction. This is perfect! I could finally get back at them!