Chapter 1- tragic events

you wake up to someone shaking you awake. as your eyes focus on the person in front of you, you lock eyes with your dad who's in a state of panic. he shushes you and pulls you out of bed to go with him he quickly tells you to go to the secret crawl space in your closet and to call the police and to not leave the space until 911 arrives you hear your, mothers scream from downstairs which makes you whimper your dad quickly kissing your forehead not even giving you time to speak his last words to you being "we love you (Y/N) never forget that" and with that last goodbye he shoves you all the way into the cramped space and closes the crawl space door. you hear your father start yelling as he heads toward where he last heard his wife scream.

you sit there cramped with hot tears rolling down your cheeks and a hand covering your mouth to prevent any noise from coming out. you hear a big bang and the house go silent. footsteps make their way toward the door to your bedroom slowly cracking it open the intruder seems to look around the room having no clue you're within 4 feet away from them. you peer through the slits in the makeshift door keeping the man from seeing you. he was very tall with jet black hair and seemingly rotten skin held together by staples with blue flames emitting from his hands. he gets down on his knees and looks under your bed only seeing old shoe boxes and some other random stuff, he stands up and slowly makes his way to the closet you hold your breath as your heart starts beating even faster than it was before.

Just as he gets about a foot away he turns his head as another man enters the room and starts to talk "hey staples what are you doing in here we have to go so we can report to crusty lips back in japan ''. the man who was still not even more than a foot away scoffs " i told you not to call me that" with an eye roll he eyes the general direction of where you are before shrugging and walking away with the other man in the door way. you can hear some talking downstairs before the house goes silent once again. you stay extremely still until you realize that you haven't called the police yet you pull out your phone as quietly as you can still being paranoid that someone could be in the house. "hello 911 what your emergency?"

................................................................................................................................................................

alright so that was the first chapter as you can tell i'm not really that good at writing but ill fully edit it later on when i've got more chapters going :)

see ya peeps

-Andy <3