Fix You- A Niall Horan love story

It was a cool day is London. The streets were quiet just has I liked it has the rain was slightly pouring down onto the streets of London has I walked down the side walk to The University of the Arts London for my classes.I had a coffee in my one hand and a umbrella in the other with my backpack on my back. I was a student at the University of The Arts London studying Visual Arts and photography. I loved to take pictures and paint but I was still deicing on what I wanted to get a job for. My teachers both say that I have a bright furture in both with what ever path I chose to take. I still have lots of time to chose though I have my whole life a head of me and who knows what possiblys a wait for me.I was almost at the school when I was suddenly tackled to the ground by my best friend Victoria. We have been best friends seen we met in grade 1. We did and still do everything together. We have gone through break ups, fights, family problems and so much more together. I would not be here without her.

"Hey girlfriend" she said while starting to laugh has I got more wet from lying on the ground.

"Get off me Vic" I said while pushing her off of me to stand up

"Hey I am sorry" She said while standing up to give me a hug

"You better be" I told her while hugging her back.

"Lets go" she said has we finally made our way into the school.

Has we stepped in I was hit with a warm breeze of heaters. I was sudden faced with the one person I did not want to see.Tyler. My now ex-boyfriend. I caught him cheating on my with the school slut. I was heart broken and still am. 2 years of my life I wasted on him and he just ripped my heart out broke it in half and never gave it back. I will never trust a guy again he hurt me so bad, that I am done with guys for now. They are nothing but bad news and I learned that the hard way. Just has I thought he came right up to me like he never cheated on me and wrapped his arms around-ed my waist. The first thing that came to my minded was to slap him so.................. I did just that. Right across his left-ed cheek leaving a red mark all across his cheek.

"What was that for babe" he yelled at me so shocked by my attention.

"You know what you did we are over get that through your head" I told him while turning around and grabbing Vic's arm to pull her away from the scene. I cant believe I finally told him off but just the thought of what he did still made my heart arcane in pain of what he did to me, to us.I don't think I will ever get over this.If I ever did it would be sometime before I learned to trust any other guy again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still the rain poured down even harder on the streets of london has my classes for the day ended. I decied due to the rain I would take the bus to work. Has I made my way to the bus stop I sudden fall onto the ground after crashing into something rock hard. When I looked up I saw a guy with a hooded up and sunglasses on. The only feature of his face I saw was a little bit of blond hair sticking out.

"are you Okay" he ask me in a irish accent.

"Ummmmmmmm, ya ok bye" I said while quickly hurrying off towards the bus stop leaving him there. Fianlly I made my way to the bus stop after my ancounter with that guy. He had beauitfully coloured blonded hair but that is all I saw of his face. For some weird reasons I felted a pull towards him. I didn't even know him but I wanted to see him again.I know that soundes totally clique but it is all true. I wanted and to see him again.

Has the bus came to a stop I got off after paying the driver and headed into starbucks. For a long night of work ahead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you everyone and I will try and make the next chapter longer thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

REMEMBER TO..........

VOTE

FAN

AND COMMENT!!!!!!!