Chapter One- The New Kid

"Harry, get up or your going to be late for school!" my mom yelled. If you haven't guessed my name is Harry, Harry Styles to be exact, little did my mom know I was dreading to go to school. I threw on some black skinny jeans and a jumper, put on my converse and started my way to school. "Ew, look there's that weirdo!" and as I turned I saw who it was Zayn Malik and his stupid friends Niall Horan and Liam Payne. "Fuck off!" I yelled back, big mistake that meant I would get double the beating, yes I'm bullied. "Wait 'till later." Zayn says as he walked past me while Niall and Liam laugh. I'm being bullied because I'm a "weirdo" and a "loser" who listens to "stupid bands" such as Nirvana, Hectic Glow, and The Fray. I walked to the office to get my detention slip for being late when I see the most sexiest guy ever, wait what am I saying? I like girls right? The principle said he won't give me detention if I show Louis, whom I just learned his name, around. I agreed and Louis and I walked out of the office. "Well, I'm Harry Styles." I said in a montone voice, "Uh, Louis Tomlinson." said Louis. After I finished showing him around the school it was time for lunch. "It's lunch time, you can sit with me if you want." I say happily, "Yeah, sure" he says. When we walk in all eyes are on us and some countless whispers like, "What's he doing with that weirdo?", "He's so hot!", "Maybe he's lost hanging lost? Hanging with that freak and all." and many more. "Why are they staring at us?" whispers Louis, "Cause you're like a sex god and I'm a loser and a freak." I say. Before Louis could respond, Zayn came along, "Well, look who we have here poor little Harry, and who's this?" Zayn aks. "Oh, hi I'm Harry's friend Louis." says Louis in a cheery voice. "I wouldn't be his friend if I were you." said Liam, as Niall and Zayn snickered. "Wait, why not?" Asks Louis, "Ask your little friend Harry, just wait 'till after school Styles!" Zayn yells. I gulp as Zayn and his friends walk away. "What's going to happen after school Harry?" Asks Louis, "Nothing" I mumble as I walk out of the cafeteria. 'I need Louis away from me' I think, 'They'll stary hurting him too.' What am I feeling for Louis? I question myself. Louis was all I was thinking about until I bumped into something small and petite.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
This is the first chapter, I hope you guys like it!! You're probably thinking cliffhanger on the first chapter?? Lol but I want you guys on edge. Goals for this chapter are 3 votes and 5 comments. Please vote, comment, and share!