friend requests chapter 1

Hello everyone this is kairayton here! So I have decided to do a underage yaoi fanfic because I have been reading a lot of the stuff recently ( but don't worry i ain't no pedo i am 14!!! ) and as you can guess from the title this isn't one of those fucked up a eight year old gets fucked by a twenty two year old kind of thing because just EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So i will finally get on with the story now, don't forget to tell me your opinions!

"I'm sorry Jasmine I am just not in the mood today" I said still depressed about my ex why did he have to say all those horrible things, it just makes no sense, the basterd told me he wanted to take it 'slow' then he cheated on me with his ex. It was probally because of my looks ; the kind of long light brown hair the lack of abs nothing really was that 'great' about me and i have a annoying high pitched voice and to top it all off I have a bad personality as well all I seem to do is piss people off and I just ruin everything.

"Please kai just this one time" my best friends Jasmine and leonie say I guess I can go today I need to happy just this once I guess. "ok ok I will come just please stop shouting jazz" I say trying to stop my best friends from driving me to insane.

"oh my god Kai guess what I got told today?! HUGO AND LOUIE GOT BACK TOGETHER THE TWAT!" Really didn't want anyone to know about us but the second he gets back together with his ex he goes and spreads it around wow why did i date that dick.

"MUM I'M HOME I HAVE FRIENDS ROUND" jasmine shouts across the house and wow my fucking ears just ow my ears "jazz can you please not shout so loudly my ears start to bleed" I say as my phone automatically connects to the imternet as I quickly log into facebook.

Oh I have two notfications, one message and A FRIEND REQUEST!!!!! holy shit and it's by this guy called alex brook and he is .. he is .... SO HOT like wow and he has fifty one mutual friends. I'm surprised I haven't met him really but hey if I did he wouldn't want anything to do with me.

After bit of talking to jasmine and leonie we all started getting curious about this guy so I decided to message this alex guy saying

"who is this? "

not even one minute later i get a reply saying

"my name is alex i am friends with sophie and hannah. "

"oh ok i don't hang around with them much but they seem really nice :) "

suddenly my best friend jasmine says "OMFG THAT IS THE GUY THAT GOT SENT DICKPICKS BY HUGO!!! " ok i lied she shouted it.

well shit the hot guy i am talking to is the same guy who got sent my ex's dickpics well fuck...

"OMG KAI YOU HAVE TO ASK HIM ABOUT IT !!!!!!!!" she scremed i am going to need hearing aids after this.

"Ok jazz i will you don't to shout THAT loudly but ok i will" what don't blame me bitch would KILL me if didn't !!!

"hey um random questions are you the guy that hugo sent dickpics to?" oh god why did I have to be so casual about it.

"yes he sent them to me but i didn't send them back i am not some slut like him" oh my god we already have something in common atleast he has a sense of humour unlike some people nowdays well thank fuck for that!

"yeah haha lmao :'D"

We then continue to talk about all of our likes and dislikes which we have in common ninty percent of the time! we were both massive taylor swift fans, we loved gaming and we loved the same youtubers!

We talked for what felt like hours and hours until i had to go walk back to my house so i had to say goodbye.

"I have to go now :( byyyeeee alex i will message you later"

thats when i instantly got a reply a very interesting one
"talk to you later cutie ;)"

wait did he just flirt with me?