Chapter 1

Hey guys.

Welcome to my first love story...
Well it's the first story I'm gonna write and it's a love story... So yeah..

First, I'm beginner
Second, I'm horrible at English

So please don't bully me:)

🐯💜🐰

Pov Jungkook

It's 1:30 at night and I'm trying hard to sleep and rest my body but failing miserably. After an exhausting day, I should have been half was of my sleep until now. But here I'm tossing and turning in the bed.

Ugh... Today was a really really busy day. We had 3 meetings. And I completed a ton of files. I'm really tired*pout*
My tired body Couldn't sleep and mind was run here and there, filled with lots of thought.

Let's have a small tour about my life.

Well, I work at The KTH company. My boss Kim Taehyung. A god like man. I have never seen such a handsome man in my life. It looked like god have made him with special care. His perfect sculpture which can took everyone's breath away.

He's 6'2 with hot and buff body. He's just 27 and CEO of one of the biggest and most successful company in Korea.

But for me he is nothing but an ASSHOLE with platonic A. Because I have never seen such a cold guy like him and he's ruddddeeee~. I've been working at KTH Com. for 9 months and trust me I have never seen that guy smiling or talking with someone except work purpose.

He comes to the office at exactly 9 and leaves at exactly 5. And between these 9 hours he doesn't even comes out of his room expect meetings or any work purpose.

He is very very strict about rules. He is very punctual. He never shows any emoctions other then annoyed or angry face. In 9 months I've never seen any emotion in his face. Hoooww is this possible? Huff.

Well Sometimes I think that is he robot or something?
I mean how can someone be this cold.

Ok. And talking about our boss and employee relationship. Well, I really hate that guy at this.

For many reasons, I had to go to his room every day like 4-5 times to signing  documents or giving or receiving files.

And every time he behaves with me like I'm kind of trash. He always throws the file at me. Yell at me for little things. Gives me tons of works. Keeps me in office for long.

Even after all of this, I tries to avoide things cause I'm really happy with my job. It has more than enough salary and many facilities.

I have finished my graduation last year in Busan. Then I decided to come to Seoul for my career.

KTH company was the first company where I gave me an appointment and I get the job cause of course. My grades were really good.

And talking about me. I'm JEON Jungkook. 22 years old. I'm from a cosy middle-class family. I live here alone at my small cute apartment in rent.

My parents live at Busan and they are happy with their life. Now they gave me a chance to build my future. So they sent me to Seoul.

My life was really simple. School. Collage. University. Study. Friends. Family. Food.

I never had any boyfriend or love affair. Cause I'm waiting for the right person. And yes of course I'm gay.
I've always received support from my friends and family in this matter.

And now my life is Office. Home. Movie. Hang out with friends. Foods.
That's it.
Really simple right?

Well there another thing I have in my simple life.
Something really special.
Like Color in my simple life. Or like a rainbow in the blue sky.

And the thing is...

I'm sleepy now. I'll talk about it later.
Good night:)

🐯💜🐰

I really don't know what I'm writing. I just got the idea 1 hour ago. And I thought about it and now I'm writing it.
I hope you guys liked it ✌️