Beauxbatons Academy of Magic

F\N -FAVORITE COLOR

F\L -FAVORITE LENGTH

F\T -FAVORITE TEXTURE

F\F -FAVORITE FOOD

3 PERSON P.O.V
The Badeaux family woke up like any other day. 6 am sharp out of there beds to the bathroom and at 7 am at the dining table. There elf Darcy baked them breakfast and they thanked her with a cookie. They eat breakfast and at 7:30 they pack their bags and hop into there carriage. At 8 am they're in school.

The family separates as Oscar leaves for work, Giselle goes with her classmates to do their daily gossip, Xavier goes early to class and Colette goes to meet up with her study group as Genevieve goes into her office. Y/N also meets up with her friends.

Your P.o.v
After the world cup j decided that the best thing to do now is to forget about it. It's in the past and I don't mention it. Giselle is the same.

"Good morning to you Bernadette. How was your morning? Mine was splendid, Darcy made us my favorite, (F/F)." I said. In our school, we don't treat our friends as well as you know friends. More as partners or co-workers. With respect and manners.

"Good morning to you to Y/N. My morning was good, Layla made us Pancakes, but I wasn't hungry. " Bernadette responded. She was her best friend since year one. Though they still treated each other like co-workers.

"Well, then I expect you to be hungry at lunch now don't I?. Anyway I was wondering what Madam Maxime wanted to tell us. She was quite excited" I said while walking into school.

"Hello, ladies. How was your morning? Mine was fine. Minnie made me spill my coffee again what a klutz. Anyway enough about her"

"Hello there Chanel"

"Good morning Chanel"

We exchange small talk while walking to school. We walked into class and waited for our teacher to arrive. We have been taught to stand at attention from when our headmistress enters the room and seats herself, showing great respect for her.

She walked in and seated herself and after we said hello we sat down as well.

"Now students I'm pretty sure you've heard that I have some news for you ladies. First of all, is the Triwizard tournament. A person no younger than 14 can enter. The tournament will be held in the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in Scotland. I have picked 12 girls that have the best and highest grades, are hard-working and can represent our school greatly"
In other schools, whispering would have broken out but we were strictly thought not to whisper unless we were in the hallway. The school was for learning, not games.

"The girls are- Claire Allard, Aimée Auclair, Giselle Badeaux, Bernadette Chapelle,  Denise DeRose, Fleur Delacour, Blache Clair, Valerie Wanterdoff, Antoinette Delarue, Chanel Wan Bassett. , Camille Archambeau and of course our one and only Y/N Badeaux. These lovely women will go to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry tomorrow. If they want they will place their name in the Goblet of Fire and get a chance to be chosen for the Triwizard tournament. There will be a Yulle ball and you will be staying there for the rest of the school year as a guest. Good day"
"Good day Madam Maxime"

Some guys were coming with, but mainly because if the Yulle ball and not for the tournament. I was really excited this would be my chance to show my parents that I'm different!
I and Bernadette and Chanel talked about it during lunch a lot. The balls in our school were amazing so I expected Hogwarts to be better, but I knew that it wouldn't. I had already picked out a dress and it was a beautiful (F/C) dress that was (F/L) and was (F/T). I was gonna look like a princess.
The school was over and I told my mother all about it. She was excited and congratulated me and I was so excited. I packed my suitcase the same day and went to sleep.

Tomorrow is gonna be something else.