The return

The Engines roar as your ship touches down on planet 4546B you woke up from a long nap aboard the ship-(Ocean mama) "Yawn" your body felt the relief of waking up as you lifted your body from the bed and touched your legs down on the cold metal floor, "Crack" the sound of yours cracking made your fingers a bit soar but more easier to handle the tools and equipment you would soon use along the way. suddenly there was a voice on the speakers,all personnel wake up! The harsh but still raspy voice snapped you out of your thoughts, you put on an earpiece and replied: Sorry captain I'm on my Way, You quickly opened the door to your Quarters and about a couple seconds later of walking you reached a room but before you opened the door. You pulled a picture from the pocket in your Suit and stared at it, The picture showed you and 5 other sea emperor Juveniles standing around you in the photo. *Sigh* I miss you all you said to yourself, you quickly slid the photo back into the pocket of your suit and opened the door. Your late Captain Husk Said, I know sir you answered back, You walked to the table and took a seat next to your friend Tyrone. Okay so as you all may have heard, We have been getting strange signals from a research facility on this planet and we have been sent here to investigate why this is happening and also maybe have some fun, There were a mix of  Groans,Happiness, and confusion among the crew of the ship-(Ocean mama) one of the scientist's from the back suggested that we come armed with stasis rifles and prawn suits because of the reapers, a survival expert insisted that we go with the cyclops and sea moths, also a habitat builder. Captain judo stared at the two for a moment before saying you know I think I have the best idea. Captain husk continued on how that if we combine both ideas the chances of survival would increase rather than decrease. everyone Nodded and grabbed their parachutes and Jumped out of the ship what followed behind Y/N were more crew members,Vehicles,Equipment, and Recourses dropped out of the cargo bay as you were about 30 seconds before landing a Face appeared in front of you but there were no creatures in front of you, You have returned,We have missed you it said before it disappeared you realized who it was "The Five Juveniles you said quietly to your self"