Chapter 1

I'd would have never expected this would happen I thought god would have done something better than make the damn dead walk around on the earth and eating and killing people. It is just me and my 17 year old sister I'm only 14 she protects me she's teaching me how to shoot I wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for her
A couple of days earlier...
When The last bell rang I went straight for the bus I was the first one on the bus. my sister was right behind me I went up the steps and I touched my seat and there was a fleshless man with his arms around my neck and trying to bite me "MAKENZIE!!!!!" I knew she always kept a knife in her boot just in case of a burglar if he comes in the house.she came up running up the stairs and stabbed it in the head "I told you it would come in handy" she said. I started crying because I was scared to death and because when I looked at the walker it was my boyfriend Jason. my sister came up to me and said "LETS GO NOW" as I got up I fell to the ground and wouldn't wake up. "ALYSSA!!! ALYSSA!!!!! ALYSSA!!!!" I heard her shout and there was a ton of walkers around the bus. She took a knife out of her other boot "take this" she said. "but I don't know if I can, I don't like hurting people" I said, "ALYSSA their not people anymore there dead not alive". I said "ok" she did make a point. when we jumped out of the bus I stopped when I saw my friend "summer....." Mackenzie looked up and killed her . after everything was happening I froze, what is going on? Is this a dream?. Then a walker grabbed me I stabbed it multiple times in the head I started crying I heard my sisters words "it's going to be ok", "HOW IS IT GOING TO BE OK?!?! I LOST MY BESTFRIEND AND MY BOYFREIND ON THE SAME DAY!!!!". "Alyssa your not the only one that lost someone today my boy freind today too and I texted mom and she said dad had got bit by one of those things and stop being an ASSHOLE" I ran up to her and hugged her and cryed into hr arms. "we need to go now"she said as I dried my tears.