하나

"wait for me!" a boy running towards his friends, "hurry up!" as soon as he reach his friend, he put his hands on both of his friend shoulder.

"you're late again" said a rabbit look alike boy, Ahn Seongmin.

"like you don't know him" said the other one, Yoo Kangmin.

"Its just 7.00 in the morning! We have like 1 hour before our school start" said the boy between them, Kang Minhyun.

They meet each other when they still 4, meet other again at elementary school and going to the same middle school. And BOOM! they have known each other for 14 years. The boys already 17 and year 1 in high school.

"let's hurry up or we gonna be late for sure" said Kangmin.

______________________________________

"Did you finish Madam Park homework?" ask Kangmin, "100 percent, I'm sure you didn't finish it yet" said Seongmin.

"Let me copy your homework" Minhyun gave his book to Kangmin, "you gotta treat me lunch today" Kangmin just nod and continue copying Minhyun homework.

"Seongmin, Allen gave this to you. He said gift from our dance performance" said Hyeongjun. "okay thanks hyeongjun"

"Minhyun, your older brother still in Canada right?" ask Seongmin, "uh-huh, he gonna be there for three month or six month"

"that was almost whole year!" said Kangmin who already finished his homework. "you gonna miss him for sure" said Seongmin.

"I already miss him" said Minhyun, "don't you cry"

"I'm not a baby!"

"stand up class!" said the class monitor as soon Madam Park came in.

.
"Make sure to get the homework done by monday, I see you again next week"

"thank you madam~" all student running out of the class except for this three friend.

"school field? my mom make me lunchbox to share with you guys" said Seongmin, "sure!" said Kangmin.

At school field, "Oho! is that my favorite Kimchi Fried Rice?!" said Kangmin excitedly, Seongmin just nodding his head.

"I want it too!" said Minhyun, "I'm not gonna share it with you" Minhyun bends his cheek "don't ask me to teach you mathematics again"

"okay we share it"

Eventhough Minhyun is a troublemaker but his brain are super genius. He is not like his brother who like to read book 24 hours. He just need to remember the formula and material and boom he can understand each question in 1 sec.

That's why, these boys studied together everytime with Minhyun as the leader. No one can't beat them, either grade or sports even in other things.

"what should we do today?" ask Seongmin, "let's watch drama" said Kangmin, "drama? what kind of drama?" ask Minhyun

"kind of friendship drama, I already watch it until episode 39 and i cried so much within 3 episode at first" said Kangmin.

'39 EPISODE?! HOW MUCH EPISODE DOES THE DRAMA HAVE?!"

"50 EPISODE"

"chinese drama?" said Minhyun, Kangmin nodded his head. "genre?"

"hurt, friendship and cultivation"

"Let watch it tomorrow" said Seongmin, "let's watch at my house then" said Minhyun.

"Let's sleep over too!" said Kangmin, "Yeah yeah let's do that" Seongmin look at Minhyun.

"okay, i will tell my mom"

______________________________________

"Kang Minhyun! Seongmin and Kangmin here!" said Ms.Kang, "Minhyun in his room, don't forget dinner"

"thank you auntie" said Kangmin and Seongmin before they enter Minhyun room.

"Yow brothaa" they put their bag at the sofa and laying on Minhyun bed.

"should we start our netflix?" ask Seongmin, "no without snack" said Kangmin.

"I already prepared it" Minhyun show beside Seongmin, there are bunch of snack with different brands.

"OKAY LET'S START!"

one hour later

"Kids, let's ea----" Ms.Kang cut her word after seeing the boys were crying over a drama.

"why did Wuxian didn't tell Jinling that he is his uncle" said Minhyun while wiping his tears

"Jinling would kill him if he said so" Kangmin and Seongmin also wiping their tears.

"Dramaking" said Ms.Kang in slow voice.

"Okay kids! enough with your drama, let's eat dinner!"

"okay mom" Minhyun pause the drama and go to dining room with others.

"Hello kids" said Mr.Kang who already at the table.

"Hi uncle"

"Good evening uncle"

"Hello dad"

"I see your eyes are swollen? did you cry or something?" ask Mr.Kang, "We were watching The Untamed" said Minhyun.

"wow, looks like that drama will be so sad" said Mr.Kang while drink some plain water.

"enough with the drama, eat your food and go to shower. After that you can continue your drama okay?"

"Yes Mom/Auntie"

.

.

To Be Continue

So Hi everyone! Back with the new fanfiction and i'm tryin' to use English as the main language here.

Excuse my grammar mistake and see you in the next chapter!