When Red Scars Turn White...

There stood the Vicar, next to a freshly dug grave. The Parents were there. They had to be or thier mask of lies would shatter. Eloise pulled back her sleve and her arm immidiately broke out in goose bumps. I stared at the bruises, the scars. I had to stay strong. For me... For Callie. Her eyes prickled and salty tears of grief ran down her cheeks. She would be punished. Later, when they got back to the Manor. Later, she would have to pay...

This is a tale about a girl called Callie Sharp.

She was no ordinary girl.

She was a Fallen Angel, Callie knew about her scarring past, she knew she wasn't normal. Also, her adopted Parents knew she was not normal. They hated her, but were forced to look after her by the Celestial Gaurdians.

And this is her story...

One Month Earlier

Shivering, Callie pulled her 'blanket' up to her chin. In truth, it wasn't a blanket, but a piece of cotton sheet. Callie wasn't allowed a blanket. Instead of a bed, she was lying on a cold granite floor which left her skin raw and stinging. hearing a noise, she tucked her battered wings up to her, closed her blue eyes (which were the colour of ice over dark water) and pretended to be asleep. The footsteps were coming closer... and closer...(it was the Mother) she opened her eyes a fraction, yes it was the mother... closer, closer, closer,, closer closer closerclosersloser BANG!

Darkness... she could feel a stinging on her soft cheek, it was wet, blood perhaps?

Whatever it was, it wasn't half as bad as usual.