Prolouge: Start of Something Horrible

The autumn breeze blew through my hair. I clutched a paper that said "Welcome to St. Anderson Academy" in my hand and I looked at the big school with a smile spread across my face.

"I-I made it..." I muttered to myself as I took my first step into the academy. "I'm glad."

During June, many students from ninth grade were panicking to look for a school they can attend to on September. Unfortunately, I was one of those people, but I managed to take an entrance exam to St. Anderson Academy, a school where people like me can be an author, poet, scriptwriter, basically anything that had to do with writing. The academy was a perfect fit for me since I'm currently writing a book at the moment.

After I took the entrance exam, I was anxious to see my results; but I couldn't check until August which disappointed me. Although, my results came back last week and I barely passed the exam which made me extremely happy.

Apparently the academy has a dress code and every student is required to wear a uniform. I wore a black blazer with a white blouse underneath and I left the blazer unbuttoned, but I tucked in my blouse in my grey skirt. The uniform also came with a blue ribbon that all sophomores had to wear. I also wore short black stockings with my black high tops sneakers. I also have short, a little below shoulder length golden hair that's tied into pigtails, baby blue eyes, and heart shaped earrings.

I looked at the academy again and shouted, "I made it!"

When I walked inside the school, I started hanging around the locker area on the first floor and I saw was an area filled with nothing but guys. I took another look at the paper and it said that St. Anderson Academy was an all-girl school, but I saw was a bunch of handsome looking dudes. I became frustrated after seeing all of these stupid looking guys, surrounding each other like most singers that have totally obsessed fans.

"Um," I looked up and saw a tall guy with red eyes and brown hair who's also wearing the same uniform as all of these guys: a black blazer with a white shirt underneath, grey pants, blue tie, and brown dress shoes. I glared at the guy and he asked, "Do you know where the gymnasium's at?"

"Pfft, how the heck am I supposed to know?" I spat out rudely. "Besides, I'm just a sophomore. I don't even know where I'm supposed to go."

"O-Oh, I see." The guy stuttered and I just simply walked away without finishing the conversation.

I walked to a nearby trash can, crumbled that paper I was holding and threw it in the garbage can with a frown.

"I-I..." I slowly started saying in a low pitch voice. "I FREAKING TOOK A FREAKING ENTRANCE EXAM TO AN ALL BOY SCHOOL!" I screamed off the top of my lungs.

I dislike boys. Actually, I despise them very much. All throughout sixth to ninth grade, a bunch of guys who were either the same age as me, older, or younger would either ask me out, confess their love to me, or tried kissing me. But every time that happened, I'd say something rude and harsh before turning them down. I guess you can say I was extremely popular because I'm the type of girl that's "hard to get" or something. If I attended an all girl school, I thought I finally get to relax without having all of these pathetic confessions from stupid guys; but it turns out I took a wrong turn from going to paradise to a dead end.

I just sighed then started searching for the gymnasium so I can find the entrance ceremony.

I finally found the gym and when I entered, about half of the school was already inside and I quickly took an empty chair before someone took it. I sighed in relief and took out my notebook so I can take notes on that book I'm writing.