PROLOGUE

He doesn't expect the numberless people standing in front of him. Lahat sila may mga librong bitbit. Ang iba'y nakangiti dahil nakita na nila ang iniidolo nilang manunulat, at ang iba nama'y nakasimangot dahil sa init at siksikan sa lugar na iyon.

Everytime he puts his name and signature in the first page of his readers' books, he felt so happy thinking that they appreciate his work.

An hour passed, the book signing of Gio Blanko is done. Most of his readers stay in the place hoping that they can take a picture with him. And Gio doesn't disappoint his readers.

After the picture taking, there's a voice of a lady screaming his pen name, "waaaaah PAIN KILLER! Kuya Gio, idol na idol kita! Late na ba ako for book signing? Ito kasing friend ko sooooobrang bagal. Kuya, can you sign this for me? Tas pwede picture po tayo? Omg! I can't believe this!"

Gio politely sign the book of the lady. He smiled because of the energetic vibe she gave. He noticed the girl beside the lady who talked lately. He can find her attractive. She has an angelic face, gorgeous smile, thick eyebrows, sharp-pointed nose, beautiful brown eyes, and fair skin.

"Sammy, kunan mo kami ng picture daliiiii!" the lady excitedly ask favor to her friend. Sammy smiled and take the phone, then take 2 shots of photos of them.

Gio seized the chance to stare at the lady's charming appearance, which is Sammy's. He felt joy looking at her. His heart beats fast.

After taking pictures, he was confused why that girl did not want to take a picture with him. She doesn't have a book of him too.

'Maybe, she's not my reader.'