Part 1

Zabdiel's POV

The day was slow, and I have made no progress.  Looking at the empty page in front of me in my hotel room. my concentration was off for the last few days. The boys were worried, not only because I usually don't give up easily but because if I didn't get my act together I could get removed from the group.

A faint knock was heard and I stood up, walking over to the door and opening it only to see Chris and Richard. I didn't say a word, just moved to the side as a signal for them to come in. they nodded slightly and walked over to my bed, sitting and looking back at me as I closed the door. I sat on my desk chair and turned it to face them.

"No as tenido suerte?" Asked Chris, a sad look plastered on his face when he noticed the empty sheet.

I shook my head, swiping my hair back out of my face.

"Come on Zabdiel. You aren't like this. You're the most hardworking perfectionist I've seen...What's wrong?" Richards voice sounding loudly.

"I don't know Rich I don't"

I huffed and looked down.

"Get out of the room Zabdiel...Go out..You spend all day in a room...get some fresh air...maybe that will help..." spoke Richard, getting up and patting my shoulder, motioning for Christopher to leave with him.

"Fine.. I'll go" I got up and watched as they left the room.

I grabbed a backpack and slid my computer inside, as well as some pencils and paper. I put on my shoes, grabbed my phone and walked out the door, taking the elevator and exiting the hotel, walking around the city. San Juan, the place was filled with kids flying kites, family picnics, couple dates and the smell of Latin spices as well as pastries. A small smile plastered on my lips.

I walked to a nearby bakery, I opened the door getting greeted by the smell of fresh bread and sweets. I walked up to the short line and texted Joel.

I'm in a nearby bakery..

Ok, I'll let the boys know..Let me know if you need anything..ok?    

Ok. Thanks J

No ay problema :) 

I took a step foward and put the phone down on the counter. The guy in front of me grabbed his coffee and the Cashier motioned for me to take my order. 

"Un Cafe con leche y un quesito por favor.."

I wasn't going to lie..She was pretty. She had Brown hair,  hazelnut eyes, fair skin, and a soft look.