69

Most of us got settled for bed. The cold was creeping in and the cabin was at a normal temperature. Mary said we can go shopping for things tomorrow before going skiing. Her and Calvin went up to bed but I noticed that they went in separate rooms.

The trees outside are no longer visible. Trevor and Celeste went to bed earlier than they claimed they would.

When I finished taking my shower and walked down the stairs, I observed Chase taking his shirt off just before setting the fire in the chimney. I wrap myself in a wool blanket and watch his back muscle tense. Everything he does just attracts me to him.

We stayed up to watch a movie or two. We did more of making out and touching each other than watching the movie. We then sneaked to the kitchen to get snacks and ice cream.

We had to make sure to be silent. He didn't care how loud we got, but I did.

I place a spoon of ice cream in his mouth while leaning on the counter. The way he pulled away from the spoon made me crave him even more. He takes the spoon away from me before I can take my spoonful of chocolate cookie dough.

"Hey!" I laugh. "Give it back. You had yours."

He pulls it further away from me. "Too bad."

He purposely spills ice cream on my thighs with a smile on his face.

"Why did you do that?"

"So I can do this," he leans down, licks my thighs all the way to my inner thighs, then sucks a chunk of my skin. "Did that feel good?"

I nod my head and smirk at him. "Yes."

He pulls me closer to him and tugs onto my ponytail lightly. "You drive me crazy, Amelia." He drops my hair as usual. Instead of fighting him on it, I shake my head to let it flow down my shoulders. It's a mess and too wavy for my liking, but he loves me like this.

"As I should." I tell him.

Our face is nearly inches apart.

We kiss, and he lifts me on the counter. For the moment, all we can hear is our moaning, not caring how loud it can be. It is so right at the moment we don't care who could hear us. The spoon that was on the counter fell on the wooden floor, making a loud noise.

I look at Chase and a snicker comes from the both of us. "You are so going to get us in trouble." I shake my head. He makes me feel like a little girl in high school sneaking around.

"It's worth it, baby." He bites my bottom lip.

I breathe in. "So worth it."

His tongue dances with mine while he moves my panties to the side. The shirt that he lent to me barely covers. "Let me have you." He tells me. Without thinking, I nod my head and moan while he massages my clit. Finally, he pulls his pants down. His curved, lengthy manhood hangs out effortlessly. "Are you sure?" He asks, bringing me back to earth.

"You mean sex?" I ask while pulling myself away.

"If the kitchen in a cabin isn't the most romantic spot to you, then that's fine. We can take it upstairs. I think it's seductive, though."

Thinking back to my recent thoughtless decisions, I decided hiding something like this isn't possible from my boyfriend, especially if we love each other and are moving past all the lies and secrets.

Haven't I learned anything from my past relationship?

Maybe he won't even be mad. It is not like we were dating when it happened. We were broken up.

And he's done much worse to me.

"What's wrong." His finger pull my chin up as I stare at the ground. "Did I say something wrong?"