Misa Amajiki

Appearance: Misa Amajiki has long black hair, dark blue eyes, normal teeth, and she is 5'10.

Family: Misa's family members consist of Tamaki Amajiki, Eijiro Kirishima, and Ayano Amajiki.

Personality: Misa is mean to others and is overprotective about her sister but kind once you get to know her. She is an extrovert who loves singing and dancing, Misa tries to get Ayano more out in the world and get more friends. Talking about Ayano, Misa loves Ayano more than anything and anyone and will do anything for Ayano.

Backstory: When Misa was around 14 she was raped by one of her classmates in school, she only told Ayano about this and not her fathers, Misa grew overprotective about her sister because Ayano was bullied and Misa stood up for Ayano. Misa got hit a lot in middle school because her quirk is like Eijiro's quirk and people thought it wouldn't hurt Misa. She came home with bruises but hid them from Eijiro and Tamaki with makeup. Misa always jokes about Ayano being 5'5 but still loves her more than anything in the world. She, now 16, goes to UA with her twin sister Ayano and is in class 1-A. Misa doesn't leave Ayano's side because of what Ayano has been through.

Quirk: Hardening; She can harden any part of her body just like Eijiro's quirk.