Chapter 1: Born

Two white lights shot across the open desert sky

Jonah and Melody both looked up, opening their eyes for the first time. They looked across the empty desert. Both were wearing a reddish-brown cape and in the bottom was a light brownish-tan design around the cape. and on their chest was a symbol. Melody looked at Jonah as he stood up, Melody saw this, and also tried to do the same. Jonah saw that melody was struggling to stay on her feet He offered her his hand. "Thank you" Melody respond. As Melody was in her feet properly, she asked "What's your name? I'm Melody," as Jonah let go of her hand, seeing that she was standing properly. "I'm Jonah." He answered. 

Jonah looked up to see a steep hill. on the right was 2 rocks long rocks with a circle cut into both and a part of a thin scarf tied tied to it. and a on the left there was the same, except it was buried in the sand, and it had no scarf. Jonah curiosity and quietly started to make his way toward the hill, leaving Melody who was still getting used to walking on her own. "H-Hey! Don't leave me!" Melody yelled after him, she limped after Jonah, who was halfway up the hill, kicking the sand in her way. Jonah looked back, but kept going. He only responded with "Come on! We are almost there"

 Melody didn't like the fact that she was being left behind, and she was started to become desperate, and when she tried to climb the hill, she ended up falling back to the beginning, she grit her teeth, "Jonah, help!" She yelled in annoyance. Then she released large a wave of sound and light. it moved away the top of the sand, and a symbol with with two "n"s on the top and two "n"s on the bottom went with it. And on her robe, the same shape lit up with a white glow. The wave was enough to make Jonah to come back to reality. He went over to her and offered his hand. "Sorry.." he whispered as melody stood back up. Jonah went next to melody and put his arm around her shoulders and she did the same. "How did you do that?" Jonah asked, he tilted his head and looked at melody. "I don't know, to be honest," she shrugged. Jonah opened his mouth to ask her more questions, until melody shouted out; "look! We are at the top!" Melody and Jonah let go of each-other as they stood on the top of the hill and they saw a mountain with a split at the top, with a white light shooting out. Jonah looked down and saw more of the carved out rocks; some more dug in the sand then most. Then Jonah spotted a floating white glowing symbol on a platform. Along with what looks like to be a few floating ripped scarfs. Jonah grabbed Melody's arm, which made her yelp in surprise. 

they both slid down the hill that they previously had climbed and ran though the carved rocks. They both climbed onto the platform. The floating white glowing symbol had turned into mini glowing lights and it surrounded their backs, which made a tiny scarf appear. Then it disappeared. The torn scarf pieces then surrounded them, making the scarf glow. Then without warning, the scarfs had pulled Melody into the air. In panic, Melody tried to save herself, and she tried to glide down. Instead, she ended up flying higher. (How is this even possible?) Jonah thought that was the most funny thing in the world and started laughing. Melody slowly reached the ground, then the scarfs did the same to Jonah. Jonah decided to push higher and glide around. Melody saw this, and she threw her arms up in defeat and followed him. Jonah spotted something that looked like to be a Broken part of a house or Temple. Jonah cupped his mouth with his hands and called out to Melody "Hey, Mel! come check this out!" Melody had just caught up to him and was trying to catch her breath "don't call me Mel, and what is it?" She asked  exhausted and  in-between breaths. Jonah was already at the ground at this point, and he moved his head To show Melody the temple. The part of the temple looked old and rusted, and it has a faint brownish-reddish color to it. And on each side wall, it had two of those rock carvings. A wall closed in and there next to it was another two rock carvings, and so on, about a quarter of it covered in sand. The roof looked like it hasn't been ripped open, but on top there was a grey room(?) which had been ripped. Also, on the side of the room, was an opening. And another one right underneath the room on top.  Jonah motioned his hand to show that he wanted Melody to follow. Jonah poked his head into the empty room underneath the grey room above. He saw nothing except two stone pillars then next to it, what looked like to be an empty big long canvas, then two more pillars next to it, except, the pillars was different. These didn't have a hole in them. Melody pushed through Jonah and gradually walked went near a pair of the pillars. They both lit up. They had a symbol which they couldn't make out. Melody went to the next few, and they both lit up. Then, the big canvas had started to glow with a gold color and it went from the bottom up. And what the canvas had drew, shocked them. Jonah whispered to melody in a stern voice "those rock pillars. Are graves.." Melody looked at all of the drawings of the dead village. "They look exactly like us." Melody said to herself, eyes wide. Jonah tried grabbing her cape to indicate her that they should leave, Melody took the hint and slowly left, her head still turned to see the canvas. "What could it mean?" She quietly asked. Jonah shrugged. "How about you teach me how to do your light wave sound thing" Jonah said, desperate to change the subject.