Chapter 1 :

*Alexis pov*

"Janice, wyd today?"

"I'm going to practice until 5 I'll be home for the rest of the day."

"Want me to scoop you up after or ...?"

"Yeah but I actually want you to come and watch me "

"Alright bum, I'll be there in ten minutes"

_____________

*Janice POV*

I went to go get my things ready to take a shower and set up my clothes to go to practice. I turned the water to a decent temperature and let the water trickle over my body. I wasn't fat nor skinny. I had big boobs, a nice 4 pack, and my thighs were big enough to take up one and a quater school chairs. I wrapped the towel around my body and headed to my room across the hall. I threw on a regular white short sleeved shirt with basketball shorts and brought a pair of Jordan sandals and cherry 12 beaters in my duffle. I grabbed my phone off the charger and called Alexis to see if she was coming.

"Hello?"

"Are you in the front?"

"No I'm in the back, yes in the front dummy."

"No tè pongà muy funny Alexis, remember I will throw my hands at you too."

"Shut up you all bark no bite, come downstairs before I leave ya ass."

I made my way downstairs and grabbed my Victoria Secret perfume and threw it in my duffle. She came out the car and just gave me a cold stare but gave me a hug. I felt my face tense up because she always looked cute when we played around arguing. We got into the car and drove off not saying a word but kept glancing over a few times to look at her.

____________________
Alexis POV*

I just couldn't help looking at her. Every time I stopped at a red light I looked over sometimes cause for a bummy look, she was cute asf. I shouldn't think that cause she my best friend but I couldn't help it. There's something about her I never saw in anyone else. When we arrived I took a seat on the bleachers and saw her running up and down the court, she looked even cuter when she ran.

"Ayo janice, look up and keep ya back straight never hunch unless you defense", I called out.

"Copy", she replied.

Janice POV*

I appreciated the fact she helped me with dribbling and such but she kept making me laugh every time I would pass her. When I went to get the ball and make a few free throws a girl had tripped me and I fell. Alexis ran up to me asking if I was okay but I couldn't move my left ankle. It wasn't sprained but I guess it just was weary because I didn't warm up much. I asked coach if I could leave early because it severely hurted and mid way of walking through the door I see my uncle Martin. God I hated I'm so much, he was an alcoholic and jumped from couch to couch but I hid behind Alexis and she didn't dare to ask. When I buckled my seatbelt I felt a hand on my chin.

"Janice, I need to tell you something.. But I don't want anything to change between us"

I stared at her for a whole five minutes wondering what it could be.

"Okay.. What is it", I asked.

"I know you my best friend and everything you're like my sis but I there's not a day I don't think about you. It could be for one second or a full day. I look at you sometimes and wonder how you feel about me.. But I just want to know that way I'm aware of how to act."

This caught me by surprise. She made me blush and she started to laugh. I just put my hands over my face and said one word, "yes".

"Yes what?"

"Yes I do feel the same. I just wouldn't think you would spring this on me at the moment"

All I could do is blush, my cheeks started to burn up and my stomach was filled with butterflies.

Alexis POV*

Damn, I just had to ask her how she felt about me. But with my luck she was down with it. So I just wanted to ask her one more and it'll be enough until later.

"So Alexis, can I call you bae or nah", I asked.

"I don't know you tell me", she replied.

____________________________

Alexis POV*

I couldn't believe what was happening right now, but I am happy that we know where we stand. I checked my phone to see a text from my mom saying she'll be home around 10. It wasn't surprising because she always worked late. So I asked if she wanted to come over and just get down to some things. The song "Raw & True" by Kehlani plays as we go passed my house.

"Where are we going" , I asked

"To eat, aren't you hungry?"

She had a point, I was always hungry after practice.

"Well then.. Don't give me attitude I will dub ya sh*t Alexis "

"Bae, bae, bae, chill," she replied.

"That's right I'm daddy " , I said.

"Don't get it twisted babygirl."

God knows how I loved to hear that one word. Hearing it come from her started to get me wet.

Janice POV*

I knew how she started to feel after I said baby girl. I knew she would give me that look, but I took my hand and caressed the side of her face, to her chin, bringing her closer to me. Before you knew it we were having a make out session in the front of Burger King for a half an hour.